Anyone seen this!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by thesage3, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Just wondering if anyone has seen this book "45day formula" seems like scam claims to use gh g,m,b and some supplements and an give you mature kush plants in 45 days. I know there's strains that finish in 45 days. But this is claiming to be mj specific day to day nute feeding schedule for all lush strains.

2. No one has seen this or what

3. Post a link son

4. It's just based off the general hydro system... So I call BS. ORMUS is the only product that I know of that actually decreases the overall grow time, but it is not by much maybe a couple days.
    I have grown 3 kush strains, OG, Bubble gum, and purple. Each one had a completely different maturity rate, From 55-68 days so I don't believe this claim at all.

5. Yea. I thought it was bs too just thought I'd throw @ the city to see if anyone's heard different

6. I am sill interested in seeing exactly which supplements they suggest using though...

7. I would say silica, and fulvic acid but who knows

8. Yeah I was thinking fulvic acid, and a root innoculant like roots excelurator, and a product like ORMUS.

9. No nutrient or light schedule will speed up what the genes say is the flower time.