Anyone seen, known where to find one of these e-nails?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by BigDaddyVapor, Feb 3, 2014.

1. #1 BigDaddyVapor, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    I know of one shop in CO that sells these. I've made a couple attempts to contact, but they're asleep at the wheel.

You can get them, male or female. Supposedly for the unworked, they run around $150. Though, I'm having a custom recycler made right now, Elvis Red and White... and might want to get something to match.

Anyone have a link, or know where the Hell to find these?

Attached Files:

2. that looks pretty jank..

3. Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

4. I feel like I will spend the money on a dnail before I buy this Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Again... thanks for the input. I'll keep it in mind.

My background is electronics. Know why those fancy units cost $400 - $800? Because that's what people will pay.

I know these are handmade by a guy in Colorado. He cuts the Ti and he custom makes the globes. This is a crappy picture, but he's hard to find. That's why I'm asking.

So while I appreciate that some of you, may think it's jank, or you'll buy something else. Feel free to start your own thread and discuss.

6. we all kno there not worth anyw2ehre near 400-800. thats why alot of people buid there own enail. but that looks horrible haha. 

7. Fascinating. Really.

Thanks for the bump.

8. #8 BigDaddyVapor, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    Talked to a friend and he can get me one of these for pretty cheap, talked to another friend that has one and they like it a lot. Anyone heard anything, or have one? They retail for around $400, I think.

Same guy using this with said he especially likes the little reclaim bucket, says it works well.

Attached Files:

9. i wouldnt buy something with the kind of coloring that bong on the right has.

10. Aha this dudes getting so butt hurt cuz no one likes his shitty enail

11. #12 Jimmy Carter, Jun 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2014
    I dont give a fuck what anyone thinks, its cheap, works perfectly temps floats +/- 1 degree and can fit in my pocket, can you say that about the garbage units you posted?

so butthurt over here that I'm dabbin on a proper unit :rolleyes:

12. #13 YoShytsWeak, Jul 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2014
    I don't think he was talking to you man lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Get a cheap ~$50 power supply for a soldering iron/heat gun and a matching ~$10-$20 wrap around element that fits the power supply. Wrap the heating element around the nail. Viola.

14. who needs precise temp control of their nail? Fuck yo terpenes

15. Power supplies for soldering irons / hot air guns inherently have fine temperature control and the heating elements that fit them also have built in thermocouples for precise temp readings. Every e-nail I've ever seen was the set up I just described, with maybe a custom logo printed on the side.But yes, you make a good point, lower temps are best for terpenes, secondary cannabinoids, and generally not turning your precious oil into a nasty black carbon burnt deposit on your nail. Its one of the biggest arguements for an enail really; you dont have to over heat with a torch to maintain vape temps throughout the dab bc the heating element is constantly supplying the correct amount of heat.