Anyone remember these types of parties?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FoxMulder, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Okay, so here is a wonderful story to make you all VERY jealous.

There was these parties awhile back in my area where a BUNCH of people got together. To even get through the door you had to have at least a quarter ounce. There was this huge bowl in the middle of the room where everyone came and dumped in their weed and brought pieces and papers and homemade pipes and whatever else could be used to smoke out of. The rule was, whoever was left standing after smoking got to take home the rest of the weed in the bowl. These parties went on for days and people left and new people came in and added more weed to the bowl. I was one of the lucky ones to be standing after one of these parties and got to take home almost 7 ounces. It was a 4 day long party and i came in on day 2 and won the pot. (literally) I reeked of marijuana for DAYS. I had to throw the clothes i wore away because it wouldn't wash out.

Ahhhh, good times... :D

2. Sounds like a cult initiation... where do I sign up?

3. no, but it sounds like fucking heaven

4. The fun i used to have. Believe me, this goes on still. My friends and I are thinking of organizing one soon and it made me want to tell you guys about this.

5. wait, you had to stand up for 4 days straight?

6. do it, but instead of buffalo do it in north carolina

7. Never heard of it .... Sounds made up ..... Pics or it didn't happen.

8. We didn't stand up for 4 day's straight it was just an expression of "last one here, takes the pot".

Believe it or not. Thing's like these go on.

9. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']Never heard of it .... Sounds made up ..... Pics or it didn't happen.[/quote]

I wanna see a picture of Rosa parks on the bus.

10. Why would anyone just throw down a shit ton of weed with out smoking what they threw in to them selfs at least! if this was some crazy hippy house and y'all just happened to have a couple pounds of gangj and a lot of other unmentionables I think something like that where you just smoke out hard a couple days happens but idk why any one would come to your party to just have you smoke there weed and take a giant amount home for free. So I call bs

11. [quote name='"cripin210Tx"']

I wanna see a picture of Rosa parks on the bus.[/quote]

It never happen

12. Damn it sucks to lose....

And yeah pics sound good :)

13. [quote name='impossibilitys']
    '

I just laughed for a minute straight... thank you

14. fuckin hilarious

15. You sound like a fiend for saying this, i hope you know that. This was back when weed was cheaper and more people were chill. It was a party dude, everyone contributed to pizza, soda, beer and other munchies.

16. I'm too poor for that....

And no I am not jealous....

Fuck why not just match? Or do deeds for weeds.

17. dude sounds completely badass