Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone read whilst high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bobby82, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Ahhhhhhhh sh*t. Reading whilst high is the effin best. Right now I'm readin "A Game of Thrones" by George Martin. All the details come so easily and vividly to me. The scenery, I can picture perfectly to the point it's like a firstperson view. The drama is so much more intense.

2. I just did.

3. What book, my fellow blade? And how was it?

4. Or do you mean "read" as you read my post?

5. No I could never read a book while high cause I can never remember what the hell I just read.

6. I got blasted off my mflb and started reading the art of war. It was quite fun.

7. yeah i do, i'm reading the discworld series at the moment

8. Bro, you can do it. You gotta grab that high by the hair, bend it over, and show it who's boss. Then you read that book and get lost in another worrrllddd :). Just gotta focus and have it be a book you actually find interesting. But yea sometimes you just cant focus, i know what cha mean.

9. How is it whilst high compared to being sober?

10. About to start "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley.

Gotta wait til the 11th though, when I get off my t-break:smoke:

11. 1 more week man :hello: Whats this book about?

12. yep, read requiem for a dream its unbeileivable and an amazing read

13. Anyone read infinite jest? I'm a little more than 100 pages in and losing faith in my ability to read it. Maybe while high...

14. its definitely a lot funner reading high. its kind of hard for me to pay attention though

15. sitting out on the balcony in the sun toking some ganja and reading some Hunter S. Thompson,

16. i read the Diary of Anne Frank in one day because i was so fucking high. great read, though.

17. wow that sounds like the most legit idea ive heard in a while which should i star with? Las vegas?

18. that's an epic book. It's basically about a morbidly "idealized" future where humans are basically sheep and pleasure is everything. There are no more boyfriends/girlfriends and everyone is for everyone else. Children are created and everything is peaceful under a World Government. Very interesting read, becoming true too

19. fairly awesome, just takes a bit longer to read as i sometimes get distracted :smoke:

20. I'm baking my way through The Chronicles of Narnia right now. The symbolism stands out a lot more when you read them as a high adult.

I also love reading my math book while high. It's the only way I can study that subject.