Anyone playing D3 online?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Toke-a-chu, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Me and my boyfriend just got internet and got on. We're looking for chatty friendly people to play with :3 my gamer tag is MorganaKlaize.

2. #2 mikedaddy81, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    Diablo 3? I'd definitely be down to play that game online. How do we meet up? Can you private message me your info. I'm a married guy btw but my wife isn't into games like D3. She likes Candy Crush, and Angry Birds and Bejeweled and stuff. I have a level 32 character and would love to play online to build him up further. I've flipped the game on Normal as well. Let me know in Private on on here how we can hook up... 

Keep Blazing!

Edit: Nevermind I see you left your gamertag. I'll add you ASAP. 

3. You should pick this game up for console if you want the real d3 experience, console versions dont have the auction house and auction house completely beat the point in this game. See, they wanted to make this game pay for play however nobody in their right fucking mind would pay a sub fee for this fuckin game so instead they invented the auction house and get 15% of any money you spend.

Without the auction house the game actually makes you NEED to go out and collect and craft ITEMS rather then just solely farming gold which is boring and retarded. Im telling you this game is 10X better on console because you need to collect items to craft, or mf find AND farm gold which makes it so much more fulfilling,

4. This game is terrible on pc I recommend downloading path of exile for free on steam if you want a good arpg

5. #5 DorianOmega, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
    THHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PoE is the real Diablo 3, D3 is just an ARPG version of World of Warcraft with an extremely defying artistic integrity compared to the original 2.

Also torchlight 2 is another amazing ARPG alternative to D3, it was designed and made by a studio founded by some of the old D2 Blizzard North guys that helped to make the Diablo franchise as successful as it was in the late 90's.

6. theres nothing wrong with d3 good casual immersion easy to get in an out of

i might play a little

7. Hay to any one who plays D3 online add me!!
    TokerLogic#1238

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Fixed
    Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Reaper of souls is so good. People who bought the console version and own a decent PC are silly IMO

10. i just got back into d3 in months anyone still play?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. anybody on this still?

D3 on the console is the only version worth playing if your looking for a fully fledged next gen diablo experience, the auction house for d3 on top of the beta style updates that riddled the game for well over a year of its post release development left too bitter a taste to even consider getting dlc for d3 on the computer for me at least, seems others feel the same to some extent.

13. I wasn't even gonna buy it but my buddy bought it for me and I have to say Ros actually fixed the game. I mean it's still not d2 but it's worth the $ IMO and wayy better than the console version now.

14. #14 DorianOmega, May 12, 2014
    Last edited: May 12, 2014

Id hope its better, going on 2 years since its release, more then enough time to fix some stuff!

I preordered the game and went through the whole debacle that was the release and first 3 months thereafter, never played a more incomplete, lack of depth and broken end game for an arpg then D3, every update that came out would change the game like it was in closed beta despite being released, reallllly hard for me to re-re install d3 after playing Path of Exile haha.

15. #15 VortexMan, May 12, 2014
    Last edited: May 13, 2014
    You do realise the console version is a port of the PC? It will always be way behind the most recent build. I don't understand how support could have left a bitter taste to you. We are talking about Blizzard here, they always take their time and do things on long span of time. To me it was obvious the game would change a lot (for the best) through years following it's release.

Edit: Seems like they announced a "ultimate evil edition" for all consoles which include the latest expansion.

16. i agree ros deff makes it better. just wish theyd make new loot more often

17. console or pc?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I would be down for some d3 sometime if anyone was ever down to play, I got like a lvl 50 char I think and some lvl 10s, I've beaten the story twice on my high level demon hunter but that's about all, if I had someone to play with that would be nice, I don't play it all the time but if any of you guys wanna play I'm down to play a lot, my gf would probably check it out too if we don't got a party of 4 or anything, my gamertag is "gonnaownurass" don't ask about my gt lol xD

-Dai

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum