Anyone play the stock market?

Discussion in 'General' started by Nerd139, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Yeah I never had money to invest I watch my mom sit on a half a million dollars and never put a dime into the market. She had that much money in the early 70s by working so hard. Should have just want to put 25000 in there we would have been millionaires. I'm new to having extra cash.just looking at getting some kind of decent return on my money compared to what the banks are doing. Don't really know schitts about stocks puts and calls. But I have a friend that what's pretty savvy and has been helping me. So I did buy 15% of my investment in gold and silver had a good time I'm about 2 months ago already up about 7 or 8% better you get the bank. Took a rocky start with my boy Trump and all the tariffs but now I've got that money back then starting to go positive. Leather stock buddy friend like UPS AKA United pop smugglers as I call them. So I bought some of that in my own

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. In those funds they're only supposed to invest a very small percentage in an yone commodity!

3. According to those I follow gold and silver may be good right now! A lot of people think a rec is coming. if it doesn't it might be one of the only times we're gold silver in the market goes up at the same time. So the philosophy of having the silver and gold as a backup May workout where you win both ways.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ugh, a bunch of old farts eating breakfast, eh?.....keep on waiting , and waiting.....

• Like Like x 1
  5. I hope silver goes wild again. This bull market won’t go forever regardless of Trumps attempts with the fed. The pros kick back and watch the market get popular and people who don’t know about it dive in at record levels, the pros dump it and make off with big profits.

• Like Like x 1
  6. There are some mutual funds you can get into with a 100% money back guarantee, if no profit; I would never invest in a mutual fund without this clause attached.

• Like Like x 2
  7. If you'd simply invested in S&P500 you'd be up almost 17% year-to-date. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. I guess everybody is busy counting today’s profits?:love-m3j:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. My savings account just made .02

• Like Like x 1