Anyone play the grocery store game ... baked?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sfsc, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Shit's intense man. :smoking:

Sitting around high and I remembered it when I used to play it with my younger brother and mom on long car trips.

Basically, you say "I went to the grocery store and bought" ... then you follow the alphabet. First guy might say "apples", and then the second guy says "I went to the grocery store and bought: apples .." and then something that starts with B.

When the next person goes, you have to repeat A, B, and then come up with C. So on and so forth.

Me and my girlfriend were desperate and had half a bowl of bud with half a bowl of stems. Did the job. I started with A and my girlfriend was next ... only us two playing. Before we quit our game was:

Then we had to quit because it was too much work.

2. I went to the grocery store and bought apricots (lol i know it's all i could think of)

3. Not a forum game man ... haha. It's a speech game ... gotta play it in person. It's to test your memory and whatnot. On forums you can just scroll up and look.

4. Yeah I realised that after I posted, but I'm high as fuuuck. Imma play this the next circle Im in, thanks dude.

5. many men went dead in that one grocery store, many men went dead cause, well...*flicks cigarette*

"things just got outta hand, you know.." he said, scratching his stubble audibly.

"wont happen again, i can tell you that much" he held up his hands defensively, the men in the back stayed still, all could see the ink stains on his fingers, it was a done deal, a sure sight, a decision made at the slight hint of suspicion. a dead man.

6. joe rogan what the fuck man lol

7. i9 went to the foodmarket to buy angel cake hair brah

8. i use too play this game when i was like eight on long car rides/bus trips with my friends haha but im pretty sure ours was "im going on a picnic and im bringing"

9. Greatest post in internet history.