Anyone own a Hitachi Magic Wand?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by J-DILLA, May 3, 2011.

1. I'm thinking of buying one, as it doesn't look explicitly like a sex toy. Does anyone have experiences with it and is it worth it to buy one being a dude?

2. Oh yeah, if you're going to use it on a lady go for it.
    Best sex toy ever. Literally.

Plus, it's actually a massager, so if you have an achy back or whatever it can take care of knots easily. :D

3. But is it worth it to buy it for me?

4. Unless you buy the attachment and intend to use it for prostate massage, I would say no. Or if you plan on whipping it out with a lady, I would say yes. I don't know what it would really do for a man. It's an external stimulator.

5. Hands free stimulator?

6. listen bro, you don't need that shit.

if you're getting it to incorporate with your lady, you've got a dick...
    if you're getting it to prod at your prostate, then just no. no no no.

7. What makes this great for women is the strong and constant RPMs, that's going to beat your dick up, trust me.

Ever tried it? Never heard one bad thing from a man who was brave enough to take the plunge.

Just saying, don't knock something until you try it. :rolleyes:

8. I know of another, more male oriented, sex toy that is cleverly disguised. It looks like a flashlight. Maybe you've heard of it?

9. Everyone has. It's called a fleshlight.

10. i tried it a few times actually. wasn't that unpleasant, but wasn't pleasant.
    so there's a bad thing :D
    and yeah dude i don't really see the point of this for a dude. it would just be vibrating on one little spot on your wiener. i don't think it would do too much for ya.

11. Exactly.

Now vibrate on one little spot on my vag and I'm a happy, happy girl. :D