anyone out there over the age of 30?

Discussion in 'General' started by bootbud, Apr 22, 2006.

1. im hoping anyone over 30 will leave a post on this thread. i would like to know so i can find some people closer to my age when it comes to reading/posting threads. know offense to the young uns, just want to know if im talking to an adult or child?

2. Why would anyone over 30 be of interest to you? The views you've expressed in your 'handicapped' thread certainly aren't 'adult' views. Why not just ask people to post who aren't physically handicapped, have no tolerance for certain segments of the population, share your holier than thou attitude, and are pretty much perfect and normal in every fucking way? They would most likely suit your need for 'adult' communicaion, but I don't know if you'll find anyone here that fits that description. :cool:

ps. Yeah, I'm over 30... way over 30...

3. I'm proud to say I'm over thirty but here's a rule of thumb I go by Bootbud, people that respond in a mean-spirited way reveal their age even if they are over thirty. When I first started reading through Marijuana forums I was very confused because I'd always assumed that people that smoked Mary Jane were peaceful but I've found the exact opposite to be true for some. Also, not to get on the younger crowd, but there's a lot of postings about high school experiences, my girlfriend's not getting her period stuff, and a lot of other stuff we older smokers just can't identify with. It doesn't make the younger smokers criminals just of a different generation. Personally, all I want to do is connect with other people that love Marijuana as much as I do, it just sucks sometimes when you get people that tell you to fuck off for no good reason or that are obviously very immature and don't know how to treat others.

4. how in the world do you always have such well thought out responses? your posts are usually long, but very enjoyable to read

5. Maybe I have too much time on my hands or too much weed. Scratch the too much weed part, you can never have too much of that.

Stay green.

6. I agree that it's tedious when you get a 'fuck off' from someone. I've gotten them a couple of times in the 2.5 weeks I've been posting. One thing that I found that works with those comments is to communicate with the person who posted it by way of a gentle "Sorry if that offended you" and then go into a well worded excuse why it shouldn't have offended them. I've gotten apologies from the very same people, too. It's not that difficult to diffuse the situation and educate the 'younguns'. It's a far better solution than trying to keep them out of the conversation completely by ignoring them. :cool: