Anyone on here from the Nacogdoches/Lufkin area?

Discussion in 'General' started by Oppositeoflow, Aug 19, 2012.

1. So I just moved to Nacogdoches from Houston and I have yet to meet anyone around here who likes to smoke bud. Just a bunch of country folk mostly lol. Anyways hit me up if you're from the area!

2. im not from there but i used to go up there all the time for work and i have to say...it is so much more peaceful and quiet then houston.

come back down here. get a pound. that should last you for a while

3. Agreed. Much more peaceful, haha and yes a pound would be great but I'm kinda thinking about growing my own! I've been keeping my eyes peeled for stoners so I can find a connect but they are few and far between out here.

4. #4 texanjournalist, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2012
    Are you here for school? I moved here last August and I have met LOTS of stoners.

5. Hey thanks for the reply! Unfortunately I won't be going to school this semester, I just got a job at Nac memorial and I'm gonna stick with that for awhile until I'm more sure what I want to go to school for. I don't really know anyone up here so I don't know exactly where the cool hangouts are yet. I've been to the annex but it's not really my scene. Too many frat boys in too small a venue lol. Any suggestions on cool hangouts?

6. 4real though, if you moved up there to move along in life i would focus on the job and do good with that before finding freinds who are going to influence you in one way or another

might be safer not to tint that good work ethic shit by trowing in some "freinds" in the mix

7. Yeah that makes sense. Thanks for that. It's just I've always had "stoner" friends and they are the people I get along with most for some reason lol. Im just a laid back person I guess. But I think I will take your advice and try and find some friends involved with healthier habits. Thanks buddy

8. I'm always down to chill, me and my stoner crew always hang out around 312 West Main Street Nacogdoches, TX 75961.

:p

9. look for the cats in the black uniform ;)

10. Aight ddoublevision I see you man 'preciate that.

11. Oh I see what you did there. Haha nice

12. I'm in Nac if anyone is still here.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Pm OP dude, he's from nacho-douches too! Lol :D

14. Haha will do. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum