Anyone notice they like different music high?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Biscoo, Jan 22, 2012.

1. So like i'm sitting here high, thinking hmm, i like different music high. Like when im sober i love metal and classical rock etc, and when i'm high i HATE metal and all that, but LOVE rap. Just wondering if anyone else likes different music high?.

2. My music taste is practically built off being high.

3. #3 IvGotMilk, Jan 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2012
    yeah man i totally agree, like when I first got into dubstep i heard Sierra Leone - Mt Eden , and i was really high with really good speakers and i could literally see the music :cool: with my minds eye

4. Definitely, always more relaxing/chill music with dank

5. I have sennheiser hd555 with a creative xifi hd external sound card. Dubstep blows my mind high.

6. nahh, I just like different music while angry ;)

7. When I'm sober I like punk and raw garage rock. When I'm stoned however, I like reggae, dub, and blues. Lastly, if I'm stoned and feeling more contemplative, I like jazz and American folk music. These aren't set in stone (pun intended), but are more general observations.

8. Except the only problem is thats a terrible song.

9. Sennheiser HD280Pros and M-Audio Delta 1010LT... now thats a combo :D

10. So true. I never was able to appreciate hip hop until I started smoking. Same with classic rock.

11. definitely true.... ive gotten into some really NOT GOOD songs while high that i listened to afterwards while zober and its like.. whaaaaaat. :|

12. in your opinion dude.

13. Before I discovered weed, I use to love rap and hard rock. Now I hate that shit. I love indie rock, reggae, and instrumental.

14. Why would smoking the ganj suddenly make you hate something you used to love? :confused:

15. Haha not that I hate it. Just rather not listen to it. I find What I listed above more chill and enjoyable is all. I still embrace all forms of music. :)