Anyone not watching the super bowl?

Discussion in 'General' started by ganjaherbtoker, Feb 6, 2012.

1. I don't really care for it.:confused_2:

2. I'm not. Smoked a few of them today though.

3. watching big bang theory instead, checking score on commercials so i can act like i watched it tomorrow.

4. who gives a fuck.....

it's all about money anyways.

5. The Superbowl is today?
    Well shit.
    I guess I don't care.

6. I only watch the last 5 mins of the game to see who wins

7. superbowl is fucking lame, the nhl and nba are the playoffs of the future

8. I didn't even know it was happening until yesterday. I am going to do some homework while my sister plays skyrim. Then hopefully I can get to play some.

EDIT: Also +1 on smoking a super bowl.

9. can someone seriously telll me what the fuck skyrim is? Is it the new computer gadget of 2012 or some stupid game?

10. May or may not, when does it start though?

11. "stupid"??!?!?!?!?!?

12. This guy. Just this past year I got into watching baseball but if the tigers aren't playing,forget it.:p

13. Only reason to watch is the commercials. And even then, I'd rather watch a highlight reel online tomorrow.

14. I'm at work so it's on, but no one cares except the fans.

I'll watch the funny commercials tho.

15. #16 MikeFranklet, Feb 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2012
    I didn't even know it was today.

16. Nope. I'm sitting in my car in a parking lot on GC waiting for my sister to get done chilling with her bf so I can go home, smoke and watch shameless

17. I got you're super bowl right here. I'm about to be super lit.

18. The only super bowl I watched was the Lingerie Football League, basically football with hot ass women plus it's actually serious though and very entertaining.

19. Im smoking my last little bit of ganja, watching random shows on demand. dun really care for football in the first place. :confused::smoke: