Anyone never been cought?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jobes921, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Personaly I never been cought yet.. police or parents.. hbu guys?

2. I've never been caught by the cops and my parents don't care that I smoke.

3. ive been caught by both. parents idc about b/c i dont live wid them anymore but the pigs suck

4. Parents yes.

Cops. No... but oh sooooo close several times.

5. Same here, only been smoking for 3 years though..

6. Been caught by the cops~4 times, once for cocaine too(long story), only times my parents found out is when the po or the school tells them

7. My mum knows I smoke, my step dad would kill me lol...but they will both officially know that I smoke, and grow when I move to Hawaii, and get my MMJ card (cause they will visit so I figure Ill tell them first :smoking:). I got pulled over high as hell, and with 2oz, a scale, baggies, and a pipe all in my lap, and I got a verbal warning for going through the red light lol I had to roll a blunt soon as I got home for a victory blaze haha

8. I had a similar story. I thought I was busted for sure. :D

9. Never been caught by either...knock on wood.

10. I got caught by the pigs, then the pigs called my parents so it was a lose lose situation, the cops didnt write charges though thank god.

11. I have never been caught.

I am too smart to be caught.

12. no, I have never been caught by the police. My parents have caught me tho.

13. I'm not usually superstitious but jeez man lol famous last words

14. never. people dont think i smoke.
    my gramma found an empty baggie with pot leaves on it in one of my pckets and said dont do that stuff.

15. I've been caught by my parents, but never caught by the law... a few close ones though.

My mom caught me when I was 17. She used to smoke back when she was young, too, so she dismissed it after giving me a "I know kids wanna hav fun but..." speech.

And one time, my stepdad went into my room cause I left the cordless phone in there, and I was weighin' out a baggie for my friend, had to go to the bathroom and left it on the dresser. He told my mom, and she gave me a "I know kids wanna have fun but... don't let your stepdad see it" speech this time :p

My friend dropped a roach out the window once and the cop pulled him over. I was in the passenger seat scared shitless, but once he got to the window it turns out he thought that it was a cigarette and just wanted to bitch about littering.

I had met my guy at a gas station once, and a cop pulled up right next to us as I was checkin' out the bag in the car. I swore he was what I was up to, because he was looking right at us, but apparently not, because he just walked into the store. It was something like an ounce and a half, so if he would have caught us, I would have been screwed.

I think that's all my close encounters :p

16. never been caught by the cops but i have been searched with weed on me twice.

Also never been caught by the parents but i told em that i did it when it just came up in conversation with them one day.

17. officer, i didnt inhale.

18. lol im pretty thats what we all said

yeah i never got caught but i raised my parents eye brows when i cum in the house all fucked up, or end up eating every thing in the frig

19. never by the law, but im very anal about keepin my car clean, and not traveling with it on me unless i have a damn good reason.

parents know ive done it, but they both did it when they were young. they dont care as long as i dont let it take over my life and keep my shit straight with school and work.

20. Nope, been tokin like 5-6 times a week for 5 years and have never come close to being caught.

I try to be a ninja about smoking weed, like when i smoke, i always clean up all evidence:D no papers, ash, bud "crumbs"(you know those microscopic bits of weed that get stuck to the table after you pack your bowl), or bongs out.

I also try not to be too high where i shouldn't be, but shit still happens:D