Anyone mephisto experienced?!?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Nasty8826, Oct 17, 2018.

1. I recently discovered mephisto seeds after several indoor auto grows. I just grew my first mephisto and it definitely beats anything else I've grown in every category than yield.. wondering if anyone has grown good yielding mephisto strains cuz I definitely want to keep growing them but they are pricey and I need to get more return lol other than just personal. Anyway just looking for growing tips or strain suggestions basically hopefully someone has grown decent sized ones before. I only pulled 1 ounce but don't find any journals saying the yield was high either

2. I usually only get 1-2 oz from Mephisto. That is usually what I get from some of the other breeders as well. I think if you want big yields with autos. You need to try LST. I seen people pull huge yields with autos and they usually are LSTing their plants. I haven't tried LST, yet. As I am concerned I will break the plant lol.

Pricey? Where are you getting your Mephisto's? If you go directly thru Mephisto's website. They hook up so many freebies. With freebies ,shipping fees, and any other fees included I get Mephisto's for like $5.50 a seed. I can't get any other breeders seeds at that low of a price.

The freebies are always Auto's and always Mephisto's, of course. I know the seedbanks have Mephisto's at the breeder's suggested price and they don't add as much freebies as Mephisto does when you order directly from them.

When I ordered their Illuminauto series seeds, Bubbasquanch. With all fees, shipping and freebies included it was like a $5.42 a seed.

They are actually having a sale right now. Believe its 20% off for bitcoin, 10% off for cash/bank transfer. Maybe more details, I am missing .

Here is a link
    https://www.mephistogenetics.com/home-1

3. This is a great forum but for autoflowers and especially mephisto the autoflower networks Mephisto Genetics section is the place to be.. mephisto is a regular on those forums, they have product testing and all that

• Like Like x 1
  4. AFN is a great resource for Auto's and if you want to hear what sales Mephisto is having, they usually announce it in the Mephisto subsection on AFN.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Cool cool y'all thanks for the help

6. If you want yield and potency, grow a solid photo strain from Ethos Genetics or Exotic Genetix. Rainmaker, Inzane in the Membrane, the Tina line, all test over 30% THC.

That said, I ordered my first autos last week. Anyone have experience with these?

3C81DEB6-4A43-42FD-9886-4D1BB88A8987.jpeg

7. Is the Fruit Punch auto by Heavyweight Seeds? I just started one. It just sprouted today. Heard great things about the Tyrone Special. Both your mephisto's are on their extinct/archived strain list

https://www.mephistogenetics.com/archived-extinct-strains

Just means they were either part of their Limited Edition or Illuminauto's series and they sold out. The Tyrone Special is a cross of Sour Crack x Auto Green Crack. I've had the Sour Crack before. It is my favorite Mephisto so far, so I think your Tyrone will be impressive. I would have advised you to buy directly from Mephisto(to get better price per seed) but they don't sell the extinct strains. Only their 3rd party vendors still have them in stock.

I would like to see what you think about them after you grow them.

Where did you order those? Gyo? Looks familiar.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nevermind my last question. In the app, your quote doesn't show during my reply. I can clearly see that it is Gyo after seeing the pic again.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yes, I bought from GYO. Usually buy from Alibongo or Seedsherenow and photos only. I bought a ton of seeds in Portland Maine when I went to the cannabis convention earlier this month, but no autos. I’m just setting up a spot to review the mars light and figured it’s a good time to try a couple autos while my flower room finishes up. I’ll either start a new journal or add this to my current

• Like Like x 1
  10. The fruit punch is from heavyweight seeds

11. Cool. If you ever think of buying Mephisto again. Check out their website see if what you want is in stock there. If you get it directly from them. The hook up the freebies so much, it makes it worth it to pay $16 a seed.

I ordered 3 different seeds from them for $60ish (that is with price of the seeds and shipping fees). Sounds horrible but they will double your order and then throw in a different random 5 seed pack. I usually get 8 freebies per 3 seed order.

Can you link your current journal or your new one when you get it started here? Would like to follow .

12. I will definitely keep that in mind.

Soil2Coco’s Indoor Multi Strain Journal

This is a new journal I’m doing more of a tutorial on my rootbound methods

Soil2Coco’s Rootbound Multifeed 3 strain SOG

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. With mephisto basically their lower end of each price break almost doubles your seeds on their average cost of a seed.. 9 seeds would cost 150 and you get 7 for free at the price point.. that's some amazing freebies there!

So here are the pricebreaks and freebie numbers laid out:

Orders $75 - $149.99 (not inc. postage) = 5 free seeds

Orders $150 - $224.99 (not inc. postage) = 7 free seeds

Orders $225 (not inc. postage) = 15 free seeds

Orders $15 - $74.99 (not inc. postage) = 2 free seeds

• Like Like x 1
  14. I have never had a order cost me more than $70 and always got more freebies than 2. Two of my $60ish(with shipping fee included) orders I got my ordered double and also received 5x seeds of something random.

So they do even better with their freebies than they advertise lol.

• Like Like x 1