Anyone make custom bowls or bongs?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by cheiftoke, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Any glass blowers out there that are beginners selling there bowls?, I'll buy one if they look good
    Just send me a message

2. Bump...
    Maybe there is a website where you can buy people's work?

3. Send smilyagent a pm

4. Click my gallery

5. im not sure why you would rather buy from a beginner

smily does some dope disk diffused slides and 4 lhole slides if im not mistaken

puffer

6. I looked at your gallery, an loved it, how much do you charge for one of your bowls?

7. I had made a metal pipe off of some metal electrical pieces and tie wraps. This was about 2 years ago and it got taken away by a school official which then proceeded to have me arrested. He also complimented it, but i was like "fuck you look what you're doing to me" inside.

8. These are the two that I want from you smily. Expect a PM about these soon.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. [quote name='"Greenmagic"']I had made a metal pipe off of some metal electrical pieces and tie wraps. This was about 2 years ago and it got taken away by a school official which then proceeded to have me arrested. He also complimented it, but i was like "fuck you look what you're doing to me" inside.[/quote]

Cool story, bro.