Anyone Live in New Posts?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ravaged, Dec 20, 2009.

1. I don't know if I'm weird, but on this forum I seem to just click "New Posts" more than actually browsing sections. Anyone else find themselves doing that more than browsing sections from the main part?

2. Nope, i usually stay away from most of the weed related stuff, as i cant smoke for a while, so iu usually just creep the chillout zone and social groups, i actually dont know if I've ever used the new posts button.

3. I used to do this back in the day, now the amount of topics updating is too much for me to keep up with, so I do it by section now.

4. always checking out the new posts but usually just chill looking at grow journals

5. I'm just the opposite. I can't smoke so I love seeing other people's stuff and watching videos of other people smoking.

6. I usually stick to General, Real life stories, Sex & Relationships, and Pandora's.

7. Im a "new post" whore...:wave:

Too many sections for me to browse, just keeping track of the whats going on at that min helps me out.

8. yes, but i go to others too. i usually go(and in this order) general, seasoned tokers, RLS, then its a battle for SL+R, pandoras, tv, movies, and possibly others that catch my interest