Anyone listen to the Joe Rogan Experience?

Discussion in 'General' started by High_Def, Mar 8, 2014.

1. ​Didn't really know where to put this post but anyways, the title says it all, just curious to see if any blades are enrolled in school of Mr. Rogan  :metal: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btf5RMYTG5M

2. I didn't watch the video. but Joe Rogan can't tell me shit I don't know already.

3. The idea isn't to have someone tell you something but have someone give you an idea to think and chew on and form opinions about.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

From Joe Rogan? The fucking Fear Factor Guy? I'm good he has no ideas to give me. 

5. #5 Royal Vengeance, Mar 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2014
    That's.. Just sorta ignorant

Everyone's got something interesting to say.

No, no they don't. 

7. I've listened to a few episodes, here and there when there's been a guest I'm particularly interested in. I dig a lot of his ideas.

8. Fear factor guy lol?nice way to remember him, he was a mma fighter too.he burns buud too

Dude... Just listen to one of his podcasts. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygWxXphYRos 

You wont be disappointed 

10. Who is your favourite guest?

11. #11 AR Toasty, Mar 8, 2014
    @[member="High_Def"] - Doug Benson or Greg Proops, I guess. But I'm already fans of those guys and their podcasts.

Like I said, I've only heard a few.

Edit to add Chris Hadfield. That guy's a boss.

12. I'm not sure the School of Joe Rogan is properly accredited

13. Dude fuck Joe Rogan. :laughing:

I caught him on a pool table somewhere with his silly little glove and backwards hat. TOOL.

14. #14 Skywalker298, Mar 8, 2014
    IT IS ignorant and I hate trying to have a conversation with someone like that good thing he left this thread.I used to watch it,it's actually pretty interesting didn't think anyone else on this form listens/watch his podcast

15. Idk man. I'll talk with a homeless man for hours if he's got a good story and something to talk about. I actually have lol

It's just odd to consider someone's opinion moot based on there past professions.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

16. Used to listen to his podcast about a year ago. In my opinion it really wasn't the best, but it made its way into my playlist.

Only way I listened all the way through is if his guest was interesting. But his podcast are way too long (so are his damn commercial reads). I also feel like he's so full of shit when making comments on stuff he has no idea about.

17. I dig his podcast, he is kinda out there.

Sent from my island getaway.

18. His tv show is pretty cool.

Sent from my mind