Anyone listen to country?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by repctx254, Feb 27, 2009.

1. #1 repctx254, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
    not too much my forte but i grew up in Texas so i have a respect of it.
    and respect of a damn good voice.
    check this girl out. she's killer.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4_kbpQ8-KQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4_kbpQ8-KQ[/ame]

she has an amazing voice.
    if you got an ear for that kinda thing :p

EDIT: i know this girl in real life, she's a year or two younger but she's great.

2. when i was younger my parents played country allllll the time. so i grew up listening to it.. but that was country from the late 80's early 90's.. todays country i cant stand.. i also like a lot of country from the 60's and 70's. hank sr, waylon jennings, jcash, ronnie milsap, willie nelson.. the "drink yourself to oblivion sitting at a campfire" type of music

3. i've listened to all.
    only new country i like is Taylor Swift.
    she's my girlfriend's favorite, and she's pretty darn sexy ;) haha

4. she is deffinately that

5. man people need to listen to the vid.
    she's got a bangin voice.
    if i was into bigger girls...
    and wasn't already engaged...
    i'd marry her haha

6. I'm from Texas as well and my pops listens to it exclusively. I can't really listen to the "pop" country anymore cause I listened to it so much in high school. Although I love Texas country. For example:

Roger Creager
    Randy Rogers Band
    Cross Canadian Ragweed
    Older Pat Green (he turned pop when he got big)
    Jason Boland
    Jack Ingram

7. agree'd i love texas country.
    even tho ragweed isn't REALLY Texas country...since they're from Oklahoma haha
    but still. Texas country just feels more real. and emotional.

8. True CCR isn't really "from" Texas, we adopted their joint rollin asses. You know them boys from OK roll em to damn long and skinny, we had to teach them how.