Anyone listen to AM 600 at night(Coast to Coast)

Discussion in 'General' started by locc 2ThA brain, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Hey guys, I'm just wondering if anyone listens to Coast to Coast at night on AM 600, and if you do, you probably know of the commercials on it about CC radios...

Anyways, if anyone was listening tonight, you may not have noticed, but on the CC radio add, as George Norrey(sp?) talks about how great the CC radio's reception and clear sound is, the reception on my radio began to break up and cut out. I didn't think about it at first, but then it happened a few more times and I began to grow suspicious that the CC radio company purposefully made the ad sound like it was cutting out, so that you would think your radio is shit and go buy there's..

If so, that's shady as fuck and I think a lawsuit can be made! :)

2. #2 Flarkington, Sep 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2008
    I used to listen to that show all the time, until the am function on my car radio stopped working. just fyi, its not on am600 everywhere, its syndicated show so its on a different station where ever its playing. like in Tampa, FL its on am970. not that that is relevant to anything.

the claim that the radio is very clear only comes into play only if you're within the correct receiving range of the statin specifically broadcasting to you. even more so if you're with in range of the home station.

i'm sure am600 says where they are located every so often, like in their commercials, so just go closer to them.

or maybe its a conspiracy, to keep you from hearing the truth! lol

3. What time does it come on and does anyone know what it is in NJ?

4. lol its not AM 600 everywhere man