anyone like to watch Spongebob Squarepants stoned?

Discussion in 'General' started by MasterVampire, Sep 11, 2005.

1. I think spongebob is the funniest show to watch stoned :D
    I mean its just fkn so funny, and its great how the show has more adult jokes and refrences that old people get than little kids

Who else watches spongebob?

2. I never really got into that phase. Seems kinda dumb to me. Only cartoons im ever watching is Simpsons and Adultswim because they are more adult orientated verse the elementary jokes of sponge... no offense of course

I am rollin on 2 pills right now so expect crazy ass shit on this forum soon lol

3. meh, i hate the sponge, i'd rather rot my brain watching something else.

4. I watch Spongebong Hemppants.

5. only when im tripping but not high dont find it as appealing

6. I like it... Funny shit. I think Fairly Odd Parents is better though.

7. I'll watch the movie, but not the episodes. Yet, lately I've fallen into the black hole of watching Seinfeld all the time stoned...

8. yea i love sponge bob too, i remeber the first time i saw the movie i was so high before i started watching it and was taking shots of captain morgan the whole time, im havent seen the movie sober yet so im not sure if it is really any good but yea i like the shows to, IM A GOOFY GOOBER

9. Fuck Yeah Cotton Dude Fairley Odd Parents Or Fucking Family Guy

10. hell yeah, 2 amazing shows! but the spongebob movie rules! :hello:

11. I don't think I've seen the movie yet... Ima have to go watch it sometime :D

12. ever seen that show with 3D glasses on??? it's trippy as fuck! the backgrounds jump out at you!!

13. I wish I could see in 3-D... That shit must be tight... My eyes are all fucked up so I pretty much have almost no depth perception. Things don't stick out really to me. They just look bigger if they're close and small when they're far.

14. dude im eating fairly odd parents cheez nips.. they're shaped like them

i just downloaded the whole Hey Arnold sesaon :p hehe

15. OMG I love watching SpongeBob SquarePants too. But only when I'm high. It so fucking funny how they have some gay sound for every little thing the do. They lost make some of the funniest faces ever. :smoking:

16. Chocolate, CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE!!!!

17. It's shit in english.
    Much more entertaining in irish :D

18. Watching Spongebob made me trip like a bitch! Never ever again.

19. Ahhhh the good old sponge bob.
    Try yo gaba gaba or w.e