anyone know where I can buy a pair of these?

Discussion in 'General' started by DDV, Jun 11, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Been looking everywhere and can't find em.

2. #2 silentbob71, Jun 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2012
    go to your nearest army surplus store, they have loads of camou

3. ^^ agree with army surplus store.
    Or try Cabela's or Pro Bass and Fish shop. One of these two are sure to have a pair :3

Or possibly ebay.

4. I seen some in JCPenney's. If theres any by you. Arizona makes some just like that.

5. I got LRG ones from Tilly's last year.

Probably my favorite pair of shorts :D

6. Buy some long ones, cut them off, and hem them up....

7. Who the fuck gets clothing at walmart or anything for that matter?

Simple green and grocerys thats it I hate walmart.

8. [quote name='"I Grow Dro"']I got LRG ones from Tilly's last year.

Probably my favorite pair of shorts :D[/quote]

Don't have tillys here >.<

I'll try JCPenney. Hopefully I'll find some there, if not I'll hit up goodwill or something haha. Thanks blades :D

And agreed ^ fuck walmart haha

9. Saw them advertised at Target when I was going through all the sunday sale circulars

10. I'll try target too.

11. Camo shorts go with anything I wanna weaaaarrrrrrr . Now you need to go cop some chucks .

I have an old ass pair from AE

12. Lol Wiz fans....

Let's get original!

13. Lol, the fuck? I don't listen to wiz. I just found some old pair of shorts like this but they don't fit me. I thought they looked sick so I wanted to see where I could get one my size

14. [quote name='"iSPARK"']

Lol Wiz fans....

Let's get original![/quote]

man its called sarcasm .

lol you don't think wiz WAS original ?

let's get real!

15. Army surplus, the mall, a thrift store.
    I'm sure you'll find them at one of those places.

I don't like camo personally unless I need it to.. well.. camouflage myself.

16. [quote name='"coalition17"']Army surplus, the mall, a thrift store.
    I'm sure you'll find them at one of those places.

I don't like camo personally unless I need it to.. well.. camouflage myself.[/quote]

I live in texas, and I see pretty much everyone with those camo hunting jackets all the time lol they look nasssty. But the shorts are pretty good, i'd wear them

17. I didn't quote you lol. Wiz is always talking about camo shorts and chucks.

18. The "rednecks" here wear these big expensive coats by Carhartt.
    Now everyone wears them just to fit in.
    I can't stand the people here who live in mainly white, suburban neighborhoods but drive jacked up trucks with mud tires and want to be appear to be "good ol' boys"

I wear a camo jacket over my shirt when I go to play paintball but other than that camo has no place in my wardrobe.

Good luck finding the shorts, I'd say the army surplus store will have what you're looking for, but they may not be as "stylish" as what you would find in the mall.

19. [quote name='"coalition17"']

The "rednecks" here wear these big expensive coats by Carhartt.
    Now everyone wears them just to fit in.
    I can't stand the people here who live in mainly white, suburban neighborhoods but drive jacked up trucks with mud tires and want to be appear to be "good ol' boys"

I wear a camo jacket over my shirt when I go to play paintball but other than that camo has no place in my wardrobe.

Good luck finding the shorts, I'd say the army surplus store will have what you're looking for, but they may not be as "stylish" as what you would find in the mall.[/quote]

Yup, everyone here wears camo outfits. They all look so silly aha.

I don't care I like the way the shorts look :cool: fuck it!