Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone know what type of weed this is?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Native Reserve, Oct 27, 2012.

1. its cannabis thats for sure

2. I'm looking for a specific strain.

3. Thats some marijuanas I believe

4. What type of weed? I believe cannabis.

-Sorry but people who ask what strain it is, annoy me. There are thousands of make up names. Names do not matter, it's the quality.

5. Thats a new strain - called The Unknown - causes users to post pics of it on GC to find out what strain it is. Dont worry, it happens to the best of users

6. Send it to me, I'll smoke it and try to determine the strain for you. Free of charge for you buddy!

7. Couldn't possibly tell you the strain, but I almost guarantee its a Sativa dominant.

8. Make up names? Names of strains allow the breeder/consumer to know what genetics the bud was made up with.

Sure there are stupid names that dealers will throw in non-mmj states like "Super blueberry fire kush" but for the most part, knowing the genetic heritage helps us know which strain is better for what, what type of effects should be expected of it and that qualities of those strains.

Genetics & Quality matter.

9. i think this strain is called 'this is permanent'

10. #11 420Fizz420, Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2014
    cool