Anyone know what this is?? Maybe cal mag deficiency that's what I was thinking

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Kingkush117, Aug 28, 2018.

1. I noticed it a few days ago so I gave them a mixture of Cal Mag and some veg nutes.

There doesn't appear to be any on the new growth,, should i just cut off the leaves that are affected?? 20180828_161122.jpg 20180828_161112.jpg

Sent from my LGMP450 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. When I get spotting like that, I've noticed a swing in PH. Usually low.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. okay what should my ph be at??

4. I keep it safe, somewhere between 6.0 and .6.5. I grow in Coco, but still like to keep it above 6.0.

5. Pretty sure hes in soil. And coco p.h cut off is 6.2 at its highest .

Soil p.h is best between 6.2 and 6.8 min/max. I stay at 6.4 and 6.6

6. And that also looks more like leaf septoria

7. I generally like to be near 6.5, with extremely healthy looking plants. Most of the stuff I read online I take with a grain of salt, unless I have tried it. ;)

8. At 6.5 your losing phosphorus boron and magnese. I know a lot of people on here that grow coco and dont go over 6.
    1535491786370.jpg

9. But like I said I'm pretty sure hes in soil so this is irrelevant

10. Actually I think my plants are doing just fine around 6.5.

11. Yeah, that's a cal/mag issue. If you are using GO camg + use 8ml of GO camg + per gallon or if the spots were more blackish than brownish at the onset of those spots appearing use 5ml GO camg + per gallon + add 1/2 tsp epsom salt to that gallon, or if you are using gh calimagic, then use 6ml per gallon or if the spots were more blackish than brownish at the onset of those spots appearing then use 4ml gh calimagic per gallon + 1/2 tsp epsom salt. As for the fan leaves that have those spots, leave them alone for now as they are still being used by the plant, yes they will start to get crispy and slowly die but don't remove them until at least 50% of each leaf is brownish yellow... You know, most cannabis plants don't need all that cal/mag, but some do, (that could be because of the medium being used, or the strain, etc...), and you have one that surely does need a constant cal/mag diet so don't ever forget to add cal/mag whether you are just watering or feeding that plant. As for the new growth, it is sort of twisting and has some green variances, so could you tell me what veg nutrient you are using and its N-P-K ratios

12. And 4ml of bloom city cal mag a week Nutrients_Schedule.JPG