Anyone know of a good honeycomb precooler?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Libertariman, Mar 31, 2014.

1. I'm saving up for a nice low-mid level setup (under $200 or so) and I have decided on the Black Leaf stemless double honeycomb, as I am a huge fan of both stemless and honeycombs. A precooler is probably not necessary for me, but if necessity was all I cared about, I would just smoke out of an apple or something. Mostly I just think they look cool, and I would like to keep the honeycomb perc thing going. I'm having a hard time, though, finding one that is both 18.8 and 45 degrees (I'm fairly certain I want 45- the built-in stem comes out at 45 so that would make it level if the piece was flat on its base right?)

2. the double honeycomb at 50cm and 45 cm in length is a complete fuck around you always get splash back when putting in the little amounts of water and when ripping when you rip the large double honeycomb the water bubbles right up to your mouth and you tend to get abit of bong water.plus  the hight of it with that minin base your going to see it fall over a shit loads of time i have owned almost all of the honeycomb black leafs and the best one is the 35cm ufo slit diffuser with a honeycomb filter and thats stemless its hits are varied i can hit up to a gram and still feel good and it can be used for a oil rig just don't add the water in the bottom chamber you will be wanting to get a new slide with it due to the cone piece being honeycomb and the holes are really small.
    have you had any experience with the nautilus??  

3. There my two rigs have two others in storage as you can see there masive in size and the small one has a bigger base
    mind my girls bum

Sent from my Honeycomb

Attached Files:

4. I have this one. It's a M&M tech Honey comb perc. 14 inches tall(may vary they are handmade) 7mm thick glass. Sturdy base. It's pressurized. Sand blasted and stamped logo. It was about 300 though...

Attached Files: