Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone know if there are dispensaries in Reno?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by SM0K3TR33Z, Oct 6, 2010.

1. I just moved to Reno from Las Vegas and I'm wondering if there are any medical marijuana dispensaries in Reno. I tried searching online but no luck. I know they are a bit hard to find as is but my searches pulled nothing up. If someone knows any place nearby I can go that'd be great. :confused:
    :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

2. #2 bizns, Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2010
    Nope i havent heard of one, and i live in reno btw!
    The closest you can get medical around here is north lake tahoe, the california side they have a few, tahoe herbal care, city of angels 2, but you have to have a California address. your best bet is just buyin from people we get pretty non medical dank around here, just pick up a qaup of sour D/Headband hybrid, which i got from tahoe.