Anyone know if "shopnmdistribution" is trustworthy?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by akflatlander, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Did a search and they're mentioned in a few older posts, but I'm just wondering if anyone's ordered from them recently?

I'm trying to find some replacement bowls for my incredibowl and don't feel like paying 15 bucks for less-than-five-dollars-worth of glass...

I don't think this breaks the t&c since I'm not linking to them...

2. Thanks for the head's up. I've been looking for a place to find replacement bowls and this seems to be it. For $6.99 ea, you can't go wrong.

3. Why don't you just purchase it from this website which you already trust? Just curious.

4. Yea their awesome, I bought a 90 degree bowl off there, and the guy threw in a free reg bowl for the delayed shipping. Also when I called their number they were wicked chill, guy gave me the tracking so I could see where it was and shit. Ill post a picture in a bit

5. awesome, thanks

6. [quote name='"Larry420"']Why don't you just purchase it from this website which you already trust? Just curious.[/quote]

cuz ordering off gc when ur on the american side of the pond fucking sucks n somtimes orders dont even come threw due to customs :( fuck customs

7. #7 spuckle, Mar 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2012
    Heres the 90, the xtra long tube they threw in, and the original one

ForumRunner_20120302_122537.png