Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone know how to pass a dt in a week?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by granadethrow, Jan 11, 2009.

1. ok here's the deal:

I get dt's for mj every week.

They caught me dialuting so they take my sample right when i wake up, and its impossible to dialute then.

Cranberry pills are fucking expensive, but if it comes to that, maybe.

Then they caught me with bleach, and using someone else's piss

Anyone know of any other methods?

2. They are called nicon pills I think but they can also see if you used those but why do they still keep you if they caught you using someone elses sample?

3. idk, but i took niacin too, and i get busted cuz i turn red, they keep me cuz its school lol

4. well drink a lot of fluids, and try and piss a lot.

5. i can't they take my piss when i wake up

6. Where the fuck are you?

7. ive always heard surjell ,get it at the grocery store in the canning goods,and suppies,it tatse like shit,but put the whole packet in a glass of cranberry juice,and drink up,afterwards drink loads of water,and then some more water,piss a few times,ya piss will turn clear,then save that next piss,and thats a good one,,a friend passed a federal probation test with it
    nothing beats not smokeing,or doing others drugs,but i hope things work out for ya,let us know