Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone know how to make a bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mentlegen, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Hey guys,
    I've got about 2 grams of some dank and I have a bong with no bowl. Anyone have any ideas for making a quick bowl? I was thinking aluminum foil.

2. get a small metal or plastic tube such as that of a pen and a socket rench socket thing. jam the tube into the socketrench thing and then seal it with some bubble gum or something like that. voila! bowl

3. aluminum foil will murder your lungs dude. make a grav bong with a socket or just buy a bowl from a gas station.

4. make a gravity bong.. :metal:

5. [quote name='"jh420"']aluminum foil will murder your lungs dude. make a grav bong with a socket or just buy a bowl from a gas station.[/quote]

This. You can YouTube gravity bongs with a socket and a pop bottle. Those things rip and somewhat conserve

6. Get papers /thread

7. Take a metal door stop and wrap it in electric tape then put a metal cake icing tip in the big end of the doorstop and the tiny end In the water.

Bam. Bowl

8. dont go near plastic. sounds to me like your a pretty new smoker, chances are you make a plastic piece and your gonna be inhaling plastic. i suggest staying away from alluminum foil but i used to make bowls out of it for like a year when i first started, i never turned into a handicapped, or lost my brain cells, or talk like michael J fox.

my true suggestion is just to buy some papers and learn to roll a j :smoke:

9. Guys, he's not trying to make a bowl (pipe) but he's trying to make a bowl piece for his bong.

OP, try to find a socket wrench piece that fits into the downstem female piece. Don't count on this working out, because it will be hard to do find it! As a quick replacement, just wrap tin foil around the top and push it in. Then just poke a few holes and you have a replacement bowl piece!

Try to head to the headshop ASAP!

10. well were all basically saying that hes probably not going to get to use his bong and that it will probably be easier to smoke his weed if he makes a pipe instead of a bowl piece for his bong.

if you really want to use your bong i suggest wrapping alluminum foil around bowl spot
    then tape it on there so it has a nice pull. you probable wont be lighting the weed long enough to melt the tape just make sure it isnt where your flame is. hand craft a little bowl shape for your bowl piece, good luck

11. Haha, thanks guys.
    And no, I'm not new at smoking. (I've been here for like two years).
    I actually have a gravity bong my brother made with a 2 liter of Coke. It works amazingly, but I'm just partial to bongs. It's brand new, too. So that's why I wanna use it so bad, ha.
    I'm probably just going to fashion something out of aluminum foil to use. Maybe I'll get creative.
    Thanks for the input.

12. hahah its brand new :p

dude i suggest getting a brand new pipe it will serve much better and its way less of a hassle, maintaining a grav bong is annoying sometimes. but hey everyone has their smokin preferances, glad we could help