Anyone know how i can get money in two days

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nickbic, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #21 Solid State Society, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2012
    You can always steal something and then sell it.

Fuck morality.

Encouraging someone to commit a crime is not tolerated here - WW

2. Spange. You'd have to be out there all damn day, and most people will treat you like shit but it works.

3. Hey I'm Montel Williams from Money Mutual

[​IMG]

Your trusted source in over 60 lenders who can get you short term cash fast.

Its your money, use it when you need it.

4. You could also try Amazon Mechanical Turk. It's legit work; probably the only legit work you'll find on the internet. It's directly affiliated with the Amazon site. You will need your bank account information to direct deposit, but the "employers" never have access to this information. Only Amazon does, and they handle all of the money exchange. But the pay is absolutely shitty; I can make maybe $20 a week if I try really hard.

And it's not an instant solution. You have to work continuously for 10 days before you can request a payout (it's a safeguard against spam), and it's a $10 minimum payout for DD, $1 minimum payout for Amazon store credit. And then it can take up to 5 days for your bank to receive payment and clear in your account.

5. guys it all good, i went to the mall and walked around checking the change slots in every pay phone and vending machine and asking for a few bucks from strangers for cigs(12 people out of about 60 gave me $5-$10) i got over $50! ha! people waste to much money, good thing too because my babys where getting hungery(my marijuana plants)

6. jesus christ get a job.

there's panhandlers like you all over where I live and they're annoying as fuck.

7. [quote name='"nickbic"']guys it all good, i went to the mall and walked around checking the change slots in every pay phone and vending machine and asking for a few bucks from strangers for cigs(12 people out of about 60 gave me $5-$10) i got over $50! ha! people waste to much money, good thing too because my babys where getting hungery(my marijuana plants)[/quote]

Well I hope youre proud. It's okay, what comes around goes around. You'll get yours

8. Simpson episode yesterday lmao.. You lazy fuck haha

9. Closed for review

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.