anyone know anything about teeth?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Fakir, Jul 21, 2013.

1. #1 Fakir, Jul 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2013
    so ive messed up my teeth a bit, there upper part of my front teeth row has maybe holes in 2-3 teeth, there ''holes '' are really just teeth that has like dissolved on the upper part of the teeth, near the gums,

its kindda annoying me because i dont wanna end up with a redneck smile, for now they are pretty small

but what i wanna ask is, can this be fixed without getting crowns? can they like put plastic inside the part, like cement it? or is my wallet gonna take a beating?

thanks

2. They can probably fill it in with filling material. Don't know how much its going to be but you should get it checked out. If the holes get close to your roots, expect a lot of ache and possibly lose your teeth.

3. If your gum lines have receded, then you may lose all your teeth. The receeded gum line has a part of your tooth exposed that has no enamel and is more suseptical to tooth decay. Go to a dentist ASAP and let him know whats going on. If you don't have dental insurance then yes, it will hurt your wallet. Good luck!

4. You gotta tackle the problems fast. Yeah you might have to dish out a few hundred or more but in a short amount of time, untreated teeth can cost you shit ton of pain and hundreds turn in to thousands FAST.

5. Its easier to brush your teeth then to pick them up off tje ground

Also avoid sugar and meth

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. okay thank you all for you replies, very much appreciated :)

i gotta go to the dentist soon