Anyone know about the rainman demon?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by CallmeMaybe, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Okay, today I was listening to music (on YouTube) and came across a song by Eminem called "Rainman". (look it up its a creepy/awesome song and pay attention to the lyrics) And then like a few hours or so earlier I wanted to listen to it again so I look up Rainman and what do I see???? Like tons of different songs called Rainman by other artist. So I then look up Rainman in the search bar and as soon as I'm about to type in Eminem it says Rainman demon.

As a suggestion, so I go to it and do a little research you know and found out the Rainman is supposedly the demon of like wealth, power, etc. Everything good. So. Now I am just wondering where the song title Rainman originated from so I came across a site that gave some pretty hard facts so go here and read this, its creepy as hell. http://spiritspeakstruths.blogspot.com/2009/11/rain-man-in-music.html

2. #2 Deleted member 281310, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
    what is this? i just kept on reading more into recent popular artists and how they like to make money and how that's demonic because of something else and something else. i wish santa would bring me a bag of weed though. somehow this is kind of interesting though i don't know

3. haha! Hoe hoe! Santa only gives laced weed! And are you saying it isn't interesting?

4. no at first i thought it was very boring but somehow i ended up reading the whole thing. i mean yeah man these artists wanted to make money and get famous but it comes at a price. i'm not sure if i'm up for the whole demonic thing and the devil working best through music but i understand that it could be used as a great tool for manipulation.