Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone know a decent place in LA to get a script written?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by iamthekure, Jan 6, 2012.

1. I have moved to the area recently and being a long time chronic pain sufferer (blown ACL that never quite healed itself) I would like to be able to legally purchase.. I am very skeptical of the girls yelling "get legal" and such, seems like a tourist trap..

basically i am looking for an inexpensive place that actually has good people running it for the right reasons. thanks all :)

p.s. i have been lurking this forum for quite some time. very informative and a great community!

2. I'm glad you live in an area you can get the medicine you need. I'm in KY and doctors here would rather load me up with Amphetamines and other stimulants to control my adhd :(