Anyone into web design?

Discussion in 'General' started by iCake, Oct 29, 2009.

1. I've been designing sites for years now and it's become a big hobby of mine. I have several sites that I work on daily and I just find it fun to do.

If anyone is looking to get started or needs web hosting, I'd recommend PWRspace - Powerful hosting at an affordable price

2. hey man,

I am new to the forums and am looking to start a website,
    I have already registered my domain for a delivery service and want a menu on the web site
    Any suggestions on where to start on designing a site?
    Also, a good easy way to make a logo and get this started?

Thanks,

3. If youre willing to spend a couple bucks, you can find some really good designers at NamePros - Buy, Sell, Discover Domain Names

If youre wanting to make your own, try googling photoshop layout tutorials or photoshop logo tutorials.

4. There are several web designing software available like Adobe Dreamweaver,macro media fireworks etc, But you should study fully about these software before using them .

If you have knowledge in any one of these you can very well create a website.

If you don't have knowledge in using these software,You can better go for website builder.

visit this site TheWebPole.com   they provide web building tools.You can choose any themes,templates,images that are suitable for your site .This could be an easier way to design a website.