Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone into smoking Moles(weed+tobacco)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 802Moles, Mar 14, 2012.

1. [quote name='"goodseasons"']
    Yeah man 4 sure me and my boys from uvm do it all the time, same with a bunch of sb, bhs, cvu kids[/quote]

That's amazing bro us boys from Rutland Got our mole addiction from you guys up north you started it all up there .

2. 802 so vermont huh? i live there too, which is weird because i dont know a single person who mixes bud with tobacco. pure green in my town fuck tobacco haha

3. Down here in SD me and the homies rip mole bowls erryday. go to molenation.com to see some real shit.

4. Tobacco can burn in hell as far as im concerned.

5. Used to smoke tobacco rolled up with weed and cigs on own.
    Been tobacco free for 6 weeks now, my friends tempt me really bad asking to share spliffs with them and I just can't

And when my stash runs out Im scared I will go back and grab a ciggy just to smoke on something:mad:

6. I use tobbaco in my bong. I use a little bit of baccy to plug the down pipe then pile the weed on top of the plug. I've always done this and I tend to hold it in most of the time and I'm not dead yet.

7. I hate tobacco through a bong, but I'm loving my mixed joint I'm smoking right now, I usually try and mix it 60:40 weed : tobacco at the least though, often it's more like 80:20

8. I personally try to stay away from spinning, I prefer the green by itself, but I wouldn't say I haven't done it before.

9. i dont like when people spin tobacco.
    I cant stand tobacco, as soon as a bit of smoke hits my throat its super hot and makes me want to cough for a second, i took a hit of spun weed and it made me cough and have headspins,which i didnt mind but i was in my car about to drive lol

I take massive green hits with ease, but i can hardly have a puff of tobacco. wierd xD

10. Say no to tobacco

11. We used to call pure tobacco with maybe a little weed in a bong a "hit of life". While it may be great at the time, it is truly bad for your health especially through a bong. I wouldn't recommend anyone to do it more than a handful of times. Definitely not on a regular basis.

LevV

12. Haha "mole" :p where im from we call it mall, some fucked up names we make :p

13. Mole ? lol
    here in Canada we call it Poppers

i use to do that all the time in high school
    but heres the thing...
    when they burn together, it creates a new chemical that are toxin for your body.
    it may get you an awesome initial head rush to compliment that high, but it also can get you physically addicted.
    try smoking "moles" for 2-3 years, youll be psychologically and physically addicted because of the chemical mixture.

STOP smoking tobacco
    smoke ONLY GREEN.

14. Yea up here in toronto we call those "poppers". We got special tubes for those called popper pieces as well that just go in the bong instead of a regular bowl. Everyone does them up and i mean everyone but my preference is not too i just dont want the batch.

15. I love smoking that shit with tobacco. I'll smoke it in joints and little pipe hits. In joints, it's great. In pipes, it tastes like shit, but I like the tobacco buzz and I like that I keep a mild to moderate high throughout. I can throw one or two all weed hits in there and take it to another level.

I promise you guys need to smoke a spliff at least once in your lives. Maybe you like it, maybe you don't.

16. I love tobacco in splifs. Conserves and makes a good smoke. That all depends on whether you like tobacco or not. Really smooth

17. Fuck tobacco period! I'm curious what kind of tabbocco do you add. Roll your own tobaccy or do you tear apart a marboloro? Regardless its just foreign to me. Seems like a stupid thing to do to be quite honest.

18. I use Port Royal Kentucky Bourbon rolling tobacco, I just bought a pouch from the servo. I keep it in a ziplock bag because I've had this pouch for like 3 months now and I'm hardly even 1/10th of the way through it.

19. Im not going to ever mix my MJ and those Cancer sticks. Such a waste... Pure Dank for me.