Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone into smoking Moles(weed+tobacco)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 802Moles, Mar 14, 2012.

1. First off a mole is when you take weed and tobacco and mix it together pack the slide and take a bong hit but you don't hold the smoke in your lungs.(you can but you'll probably die) and I Know it's frowned upon by most of the people on the forums but in my opinion I enjoy it. Your able too monitor how high you get and the tobacco buzz is f*ckin great. It helps conserve weed and in my area every kid who can't take a mole is looked at like a girl so it's kinda something you just do. I love plain green but I see nothing wrong with a mole but it seems alot of you guys hate. Anyways I want some input from you all so a reply would be good. Just an opinion would be nice. Hope you all have a nice night and a hazy 420.

Also Moles I honestly dont know how or why they got the name "Mole" but that's what people call them here and it's more common over in europe. So whatever you guys call them wherever you are I'd like to hear.

2. .....So you're spinning your chop and punching a cone, but not breathing in?

doesnt that kind of defeat the purpose?

3. I used to roll my joints like that to save a little pot. The buzz is nice too. A bong seems too much though.

4. I don't mind mixing tobacco in every once and a while..but that just seems crazy putting tobacco in a bong.

5. [quote name='"Conegirl"'].....So you're spinning your chop and punching a cone, but not breathing in?

doesnt that kind of defeat the purpose?[/quote]

No you light it let it burn slowly while sucking in slowly like a normal bong hit but then you clear it so it all goes in the water than pull the slide and clear the rest then you blow it out but you don't try to hold it in because the tobacco is overly harsh on your lungs.

6. [quote name='"st0nedatheist"']I used to roll my joints like that to save a little pot. The buzz is nice too. A bong seems too much though.[/quote]

Yes I do agree I usually let my friends worry about the bong and usually it's a cheap acrylic but it all works fine. It's great if your smoking with alot of people and don't have alot of bud to go around.

7. grow a pair, everybody here spins their bud and doesnt bitch hit it

8. [quote name='"Conegirl"']grow a pair, everybody here spins their bud and doesnt bitch hit it[/quote]

I'm not here to brag or anything but I am very capable of holding it in I just don't like too because it's not very good for the lungs and I have to not be constantly coughing for my sports team so I simply prefer to let it out and if you hold them in you lose your voice very fast but I do appreciate the straight forward opinion. Thank you.

9. down here we call mole bowls a bong packing filled with 100% tobacco only. but we usually just go 80/20 bud to tobacco ratio.

but damn man...when i was on a tbreak those fat bong rip mole bowls made me feel drunk for 5 minutes, incredible feeling really but ull never catch me smoking even a cig besides that

10. [quote name='"Mista Marijuana"']down here we call mole bowls a bong packing filled with 100% tobacco only. but we usually just go 80/20 bud to tobacco ratio.

but damn man...when i was on a tbreak those fat bong rip mole bowls made me feel drunk for 5 minutes, incredible feeling really but ull never catch me smoking even a cig besides that[/quote]

Ahahahahaha awesome! here when it's 100% tobacco in the bong we call it a "slappy." a couple friends get drug tested so they usually just take slappys an they do hit pretty hard. Great feeling.

11. tobacco is the devil

unless it's in a fine cigar

12. Actually I have smoked some pipe tobacco from a bong with a friend of mine, that was pretty nice

Never mixed it with bud though, I dont like inhaling tobacco smoke

13. [quote name='"Pickle McSmurf"']Actually I have smoked some pipe tobacco from a bong with a friend of mine, that was pretty nice

Never mixed it with bud though, I dont like inhaling tobacco smoke[/quote]

If its some dank bud it doesn't even taste like tobacco it's got it's own taste. I'd give it a try but I'm not telling you too of course. That's purely your choice.

14. yeah, I dont doubt it would be nice, I just dont want that kinda smoke in my lungs

15. Just take a look at someone who is over 60 and smoked tobacco all their life. You can't do it forever. I know you guys are young and havin fun but really the cancer shit needs to stop. As long as you know that tobacco kills. It's called hindsight. I suggest you take a long hard look at what your doing. Stick with the mj and ditch the cancer.

16. I smoked Moles(weed+tobacco) all the time when I lived in Germany. It seemed the be the custom there but we also smoke a lot of hash since it was more readily available.

17. BTW tobacco kills and I am nicotine free for over 2 years :)

18. #18 Amnezia, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    Where i live weed costs €50 for 2 gram bags (Ounces cost €450) so smoking pure is pretty much unheard of here. I have smoked pure many times like when i go to Amsterdam and other holidays with lower marijuana prices or simply when i have a lot but usually i have to make an ounce last for 3 to 4 weeks so i do 50/50 with rolling tobacco. I have terrible phelgm problems that cause me to vomit after smoking a cigarette or bong or even after half a glass of wine. The doctor reckons its smoking and said that it is treatment resistant as nothing she has given me has helped atall. Does anyone have any idea if that may be caused by using untoasted (when u run ur lighter over the outside of a cigarette to burn off the nicotine) rolling tobacco? People here usually toast the tobacco for mixes so would that help atall? i dont see the point of making a rollie toasting it then ripping it if its not going to help done, i just use regular rolling tobacco as its cheaper than cigarettes. but back on topic its a good way to make the weed last but as soon as i can grow i plan on quiting smoking tobacco, itll be hard but worth it, smoking tobacco kills, weed doesnt, and which one do u prefer anyways?

19. [quote name='"Amnezia"']Where i live weed costs €50 for 2 gram bags (Ounces cost €450) so smoking pure is pretty much unheard of here. I have smoked pure many times like when i go to Amsterdam and other holidays with lower marijuana prices or simply when i have a lot but usually i have to make an ounce last for 3 to 4 weeks so i do 50/50 with rolling tobacco. I have terrible phelgm problems that cause me to vomit after smoking a cigarette or bong or even after half a glass of wine. The doctor reckons its smoking and said that it is treatment resistant as nothing she has given me has helped atall. Does anyone have any idea if that may be caused by using untoasted (when u run ur lighter over the outside of a cigarette to burn off the nicotine) rolling tobacco? People here usually toast the tobacco for mixes so would that help atall? i dont see the point of making a rollie toasting it then ripping it if its not going to help done, i just use regular rolling tobacco as its cheaper than cigarettes. but back on topic its a good way to make the weed last but as soon as i can grow i plan on quiting smoking tobacco, itll be hard but worth it, smoking tobacco kills, weed doesnt, and which one do u prefer anyways?[/quote]

That doesn't make sense. It costs more so you want to water it down with tobacco? Just take one or two bong rips and you'll be way more high and all your herb won't waste away up in smoke. You just have to smoke more to get high when you mix so that's a waste. You don't get high off of tobacco. If you mix your weed with hash or keif it will last but not tobacco. The tobacco might give you a bit if a head rush but it doesn't last.its not like your stoned! When you roll your mj is burning away when your not hitting it. Plus you loose the great taste of your mj. The only reason to mix is if you want cancer. If you like tobacco and really feel the need to poison yourself just smoke it by itself.

20. It's fucking hard to smoke tobacco out of a bong. It's so harsh.
    I think it would ruin the taste of the weed mixing tobacco into your bowl and the name creeeeps me out a bit because on my salvia trips I always encounter this same malevolant entity that really looks like a mole. I don't like him.