anyone interested in cars

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jmr828, Aug 2, 2008.

1. dude sick subaru. my buddy is obsessed with the 04 wrx sti, haha good thing i made my car for my own personal taste and not anybody elses. its good to see both sides of opinions too though, a little criticism never hurt. If I continue to live in shitty new york i think i'm gonna get a 98 integra as a new project car, and then when i go down south ill prolly invest in a Lancer EVO. hahaha if i can actually find one and afford it.

2. i got a 97 civic hx and i was rippin it around the other day doing reverse doughnuts and i fucken broke my axle but i thought it was the transmission doin the grindin so i was about to just sell the car until i looked into it,i cant belive i almost got rid of this car casue i love it, i get a legit 40-50mpg on it 1.6litre, 5spd, 2 door it doesnt get any more efficaint than that unless its a hybrid.

3. btw thats a nasty wrx its nice to see people who smoke that also have nasty whips props for that 365 to the tyres!!

4. with my civic i plan to get it tuned at 12psi im looking for 220whp the stock block has been known to hold up to 250whp

5. I have a turbo'd 2000 Eclipse GT

- Heres some pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. hehe i got a 92 eg6 with d15 so yea i fit that category... fuel efficiency rules!!!!!!!

7. I'm rockin a 99 civic coupe w/ H22a, Still a work n progress but it's quick. Try to get some pics up, Let keep this thread going more cars more pics

8. hey man, dont hate on the WRX. What are you driving? What ever it is i bet youd get blown out of the water by his ugly car.. BTW that WRX is sick, that action pic is phat:smoking:

But yeah most subarus are ugly not gonna lie:D
    I call them Lezbo-rus

9. Yo New york bro? We should race and smoke a blunt some time;)

10. recovery from the car accident :hello:

[​IMG]

coat of primer to find the rest of the dents to spot putty up and it just looks better if its all one color.

[​IMG]

finally making some progress now that i got the headlights in.

interior stripped out

[​IMG]

11. wow dude looks really good. I can't wait until my car's finally finished.

12. I have a 2000 Camaro Z28. Trick Flow heads and stuff. 402hp at the wheels. I'm currently in the market for a new shortblock.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The cat is just funny, and had to make an appearance.

13. What area are u from if you don't mind me asking?

14. Albany, yourself?

15. I have a 2006 RX8 Shinka Edition, only 1 of 2000 Shinkas made.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. so i must say i am really satisfied how this thread is coming out. i thought it was gonna be a dud but ive seen a few really nice cars. i hope this keeps going. and yeah dude, we should deff meet up. I mean my car isn't exactly race worthy, but hell it would be fun trying.

17. Yeah I got a 72 and 78 vw bus, I love working on it.

18. I got me a 08 civic 6 speed, fun little car for the amount I spent on it, and how little gas it eats (when not in IVtec).

19. oh my god that is hilarious

im sure you lil 1.8 really "guzzles" gas when on vtec cam

hahahahahahahaha

no really

hahahahahahhahahahahhahahaa