Anyone in WV want a puppy?

Discussion in 'General' started by bahookahjoe18, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Man my mom is gonna fucking kill me when she see's me take this dog home lol.... I want it, lets say everything goes as planned how long you think till i got him in my hands?

2. I just texted my friend that I'd stay with. Let me see what he says and I'll let you know. I'm usually off work Sunday-Tuesday, so it would have to be sometime within that range. Saturday night maybe.

My friend just texted back. He's going to ask his roommates.

3. Man im getting so anxious. Plus i already showed this pic to 3 girls telling them i might take him. They all want him ;) (he's gonna be a pussy magnet) :hello:

4. hahaha

That's rad man. I'm glad he'll make someone happy.

5. The puppy is worth it.

I've owned multiple dogs, they are definitely the best companions you can have. When she's a puppy, thats probably the most memorable and fun time you'll have, thats an adorable dog, get her before she's gone. Good luck.

6. #26 PeaceToker420, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    Yo all this excitement makes me wish i had him right MEOW!:smoke:

EDIT: I feel like this is a sign that i need this pup, been wanting one, someone giving one away on my favorite website, and the damn thing is cute as hell

7. Man this is so awesome! Not only are you getting a good free dog, but I'm getting the motivation I needed to go see my friends in Morgantown! :D

He said his roommates are asleep but he's asking them tomorrow. If they say no for whatever reason, I have other resources :D

8. Hell yeah dude its a WIN WIN WIN for YOU ME and the PUP lol!!

Yo ill inbox you my phone # probably be more effective to text me

9. all right. I'm going to crash now because I've got work tomorrow, but I'll keep you posted. I'll need some sort of verification that you're a real student at WVU and stuff too, and I'll do the same so you know I'm really trying to deliver a puppy.

This is the internet, you know. ;)

10. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay I'm glad the puppy most likely found a home. If anything happens to the pup, we know who to hurt :devious: