Anyone in TN online

Discussion in 'General' started by fireheart4845, Oct 9, 2011.

1. wtf eric whatever you prick you deleted my thread saying no hookups you dont even know what the fuck I wanted someone in TN to message me for.... I am here for the weekend and I am not from here so was hopin to find someone online in this area I could chat with about places I could go check out tomorrow on my down time .... i mean seriously bro I can understand rules and shit but just deleting peoples post just because you "think" they want a hook up is prepostorous......you dont get paid to think your a mod and my post in no way even hinted that I wanted a hookup it merely implied I wanted to speak with someone in this area so quit being a prick and ban for the proper fucking reasons! you tool

2. Maybe one of these days when you're old enough, I'll teach you how to send a PM

3. I know how to send a pm I made it public for EVERYONE to see it was done on purpose ..... I am too old to tolerate bullshit especially from some prick forum mod ...

4. Except we don't give a shit.

5. Maybe you should have been more specific in your other thread so there wasn't any room for false interpretation. Makes sense no?
    Also, Eric111 was just doing his job, no need to start shit talking him.

6. and I could really give a shit but someone gave me their 2 cents and implied i dont know how to pm so I set it straight if you have a problem with that or dont give a shit as you stated then why the fuck waste your time responding?... I mean is everyone on here a freaking moron seriously????

7. Yup...

8. [quote name='"fireheart4845"']

and I could really give a shit but someone gave me their 2 cents and implied i dont know how to pm so I set it straight if you have a problem with that or dont give a shit as you stated then why the fuck waste your time responding?... I mean is everyone on here a freaking moron seriously????[/quote]

If you don't like it here, leave. Simple as that.

:wave:

9. Because it takes like two seconds, and being on this site in general is a waste of time. You're the moron that decided to make this thread, giving you no possibility to be unbanned. Sure if you PM'd eric, he'd be reasonable and here your side of the story. But now you're fucked, haha.

10. well obviously I dont give a fuck or I wouldnt have PUBLICLY told him what a fucking moron he was so I really dont give a shit...wait let me spell that out for the stupid people in the room I dont give a S H I T.... and secondly he had absolutely NO RIGHT to ban my first post as it did not break the rules it wasnt asking for a hook up hell it wasnt even weed related.... so all of you can fuck off as far as I give a shit and eric can go fuck his mother
    as far as being unbanned if I really wanted to I can get around a ban its not that hard.....

11. Sounds like you really do give a shit.

12. no not really just having fun having a pissing contest honestly I was mad at eric but others joined in giving their 2 cents so I have been having fun giving them mine lol

13. LMAO ..... that was great I love that shit hell yeah toking nun .... awesomeness