Anyone in the Bay Area?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by epileptic, Dec 28, 2008.

1. I have temporal lobe epilepsy and they won't let you drive in CA unless you're seizure free for six months... fat chance for me. That's never going to happen. Although they'll then let you do something else.

I still have an excellent kickass job and I make enough cash that my wife doesn't have to work. She is sick also with her own neurological problems, so she has to put up with mine. One of my coworkers who happens to live nearby picks me up. And my wife can still drive and run errands like buying groceries and weed and picking up scripts. But I still can't drive and don't even have a car anymore. And because of the seizures I'm afraid to leave the house unless it's to go earn shitloads of money.

Otherwise my wife and I do nothing but stay home getting wasted all day. :eek: I've always been the quiet type anyway so I can't complain too much.

2. are you asking a question or just on a rant?

3. Alright, I'm out of here. Christ, I just asked if anyone is from the Bay Area.

4. Wow, no need to get so touchy.

5. Does anyone else see the irony in this?

6. Not really, but that's probably because I'm somewhat drunk right now. Care to elaborate?

7. #7 DannyDeath, Dec 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2008
    damn wth you people are weird...cant you just like say hey?

lol

hey dude!

im in northen cali...

Im new here too...but welcome!

8. lol welcome to the city and yeah there's lots of people from the bay area

9. Well I'm thinking, WTF, these people in the "CHILL OUT ZONE / Introduce Yourself" forum are pretty vicious!

10. Naw man, your welcome here, enjoy your stay :) :wave: