Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone in Spring, TX

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lg27, Aug 29, 2012.

1. It's been years since my last time but I'm ready to go again. Anyone here in Spring, Texas?

2. I just moved out of dallas to Arizona. I fucking hate it here. It is a pretty cool state but i miss knowing people. Shit, when i was in dallas i got cheaper imported medical marijuana than i can get off the streets of Arizona.. Sorry for my rant. No im not in Spring Texas lol.

Have fun though and smoke a lot of weed!

ps: Welcome to the forums my friend :)

3. I lived in AZ for three years - Tucson. It grew on me. I would move back now. Sedona was pretty cool.

4. Yeah i may go to Tuscon on occasion since i have a family member there. Im in Paradise Valley. It is very beautiful here. Way prettier than texas. The traffic is also much more flowing and such. I mean this is honestly a cooler state. Im just wanting to shoot myself out of boredom. I just got my GED and i have yet to get a job. So i sit around all day wasting away and smoking the last of my half ounce that is left that i brought with me ;(

What are you doing in Texas? If i may ask

5. I moved out here when I left the military. I'm from Louisiana. I'd rather remove my right kidney with a spork than move back there so I just packed my things and moved here. I wanted something different and it was in between. That was years ago. Meh. It worked out well so I can't complain ;-) "Paradise Valley", eh. Never went there but the name alone implies beauty and zen ;-)