Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone in here who only eats edibles and doesnt smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chodespode, Jan 1, 2011.

1. I was wondering if eating edibles would increase my tolerance a lot higher and faster than smoking would? I know the highs last A LOT longer from edibles.. does this play into anything? IS is stored in fat easier when u eat it?

If anyone has experience with this id appreciate an answer, thanks!

Reason is... my dispens sells these hash tootsy rolls... they cost 10 bucks for 1 and 1/4 of the tootsy roll can get me pretty fucked up for 8+ hours that seems like a good deal to me... 2 motherfucking dollars and fifty cents for 8+ hour high.

im just trying to find the best way to spend my money on weed and whats the abolute most efficient way for me to consume.

thanks!

2. holy fuck that sick yo if u dont even have to smoke and you get that baked for that long props to you but fuck the dispensaries

3. Just like smoking, the more frequently you eat the more of a tolerance you will build although dispensaries luckily sell edibles with diff potencies. Ive had an HLT brownie, a 2 inch cube with half a zip cooked into it. I got high in 20 mins and fucken blasted in 2 hours lol

4. What's wrong with Dispensaries?

5. Well in edibles you're getting basically every chemical in the weed, vs. smoking which is less efficient... so i guess tolerance would build faster, since you have larger amounts at a time than you would from smoking the same amount. But ingesting everything in the weed is also more cost efficient than smoking, so i dont think the tolerance would make it a worse option.

6. hell yeah dude.. u gotta try edibles if u can... try to get ur hands on a "cheeba chew" (the tootsy roll) im not sure if they r made anywhere else besides colorado but they r fuckingbomb..

why u no like dispensaries lol

7. Dispensary edibles are notorious for not working. :(
    I don't really bother with edibles unless a friend made them or I made them.

8. ive never had a bad one yet... i only go to one dispensary thats pretty well recognize din my area...

ive given a few to friends and lol..... this one friend i gave a cheeba chew to.. he was so scared cuz he says he always gets paranoia... so i told that fucker to eat about an eighth of the chew.. he did and he said he got insane paranoia i waslike damn that sucks dude lemme have that shit back then hahaha