Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone in cincinatti know this strain name?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DailyHighBoi, Aug 20, 2018.

1. My very old grandmother lives in cincinatti, whenever i go to visit she always has about an ounce of this weed that ive never seen anything like. First of all its very dense and does have the usual green weed color but a little darker. A 1g nug of this strain has about 4 or 5 seeds in it. The high is more of a sleepy one so it's more on the indica side. It doesnt smell that powerful and it tastes just like normal weed but more of a burnt taste. It's almost hard as a rock and very hard to grind. It also has a certain dry smell to it and whenever im in the city this is the strain I normally smell when someones smoking near me. If anyone lives in cincinatti and knows what this strain is could you enlighten me im very curious and cant find anything on this topic. Thanks.

2. Why not ask your very old grandmother ...? lol

3. It is WKRP. Jonny Fever and Venus Fly Trap used to smoke that all the time.
    Lol

• Funny Funny x 1