Anyone high up in the mountains, like me? (CO Springs)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ColoradoSprings, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Sup guys, I'm new to the forum. I'm in Colorado Springs and boy, Id definately say it's an amazing place to live. Right at the bottom of the mountains. Is anyone else from GrassCity in the area? If you're not.. I'd like to let you know, the bud up here is one of a kind. :cool:

How's everyone this morning/afternoon/evening? Staying high, I hope. :smoke:

2. Montana has mountains....:smoke:

3. Montana is also very beautiful. :wave:

4. do you go to Colorado College, perchance?

5. Ah I do not, but it's not very far from me. Why, do you? :rolleyes:

6. I live about 45 west of denver. RIGHT in the best part of the mountains. Calm, cool weather, but not harsh winters as in summit county. best place by far :)

7. Im living in Utah. Not far from you guys. You guys ever make it to Utah? Mountains are very pretty here:)

8. You're pretty far from me then. I'm way up north. haha. But the weather here is awesome, lately it's been switching up here and there. We've been having really hot days, then maybe the next day would snow. Very bipolar weather haha. Nice to see your roughly in the area :rolleyes:

9. Utah's pretty nice, sorry for the late reply. Haven't been feeling very well the past couple days. But Utahs' a very nice place, I'd love to visit there, again. :smoke:

10. I betcha I could throw a football over that mountain

11. Totally should come to Utah. If you are ever in the area, message me and we'll chill.

12. the springs is the best man!

gotta love it.

great prices on da trees aswellllll.
    :smoke:

13. Checkin in wut up

14. haha, at first i thought it said sand springs, i was bouta say, if you live in Oklahoma, hell yeahh. its where its at, for sure(;

15. i'll be moving to the springs in about a month or so

16. I live lin Loveland, in the mountains but i travel to the springs a lot cause i have family up thier.

Great place to grow up, hows the fire doing over thier? It burned down some of my memories :(