Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone high right now?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skillsforilz, Oct 2, 2010.

1. naw i am comin down =] gota conserve the rest of my weed for a 400 mile trip saturday:smoke:

2. Fuck guys. I put 2 grams of dank in my hookah and im goneeeeeeeeee

3. I'm too high to do that. Trust me I tried. I'm sorry :confused:

4. I'm vaked :)

5. HA DIDNT CONSERVE!! stoned as shit right now:smoke: i got enough to get me threw the trip:cool::devious:

6. Just finished a spliff of some brick weed I got. About to hit the sack and get ready to get high all day tomorrow. Live free my friends!

And whoever was smoking outa the aluminum foil, that stuffs bad for you. Spend $10 on a cheap pipe and keep it clean!

7. i'm pretty much always high... so yeah!

8. damn guys 5 screen pipes are 1 dollar at the local smoke shot go invest in some :smoke: tastes so much better then almunium foil an is so much better for u to =] god damn i am stoned:eek:

9. High and bored? i normally get blazed to think of things to do :) lol :)

10. im high :smoke:

i thought i was on another thread and kept wondering why everyone is saying that they are high

11. I'm not really high. But I'm stoned as fuck :smoke: Haha

12. im hitting the bong right...............know

13. now* and when my high hits i'm going for a hike cuz i'm waiting for the friends to come get me right meow.

.....later

14. lmao u remind me of a friend he always said that and ill go wtf? everytime

\:smoking:

15. yup just finsihed off 2 bowls of chronic an am feelin perty good:smoke:

16. hittin the vape and playin cod :D

17. just smoked a nicejoint feeling pretty good...think i am going to roll another one and go get more high

18. take the long route and make it 420 miles. lol

19. Waterfall is better. The water bottle bongs where you use the pen as the stem is dangerous. Pen's have a chemical in them which is released at over 100 degrees and smoke is way over 100 degrees. It can cause severe nerve damage. Go with gravity/waterfall bong.

20. Dude, now that I re-read my post, I don't really remember typing that. I possibly made no sense at all ROFL.