Anyone here who doesnt smoke cigarettes?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheBigH, Mar 9, 2014.

1. I tried them. Everyone kept telling me not to. It's a bad habit, you'll waste a lot of money, it's bad for your lungs, etc. One of my friends visited me not too long ago and offered me a cigarette and I said fuck it and smoked it. It gave me a nice little buzz. I probably smoked 6 more that day, then 6 more the next day. By the time he left I just didn't feel like smoking them anymore. This was about a month and a half ago. How hard is it to get addicted to nicotine? Not that I'm trying to, I'm just curious. Anyway, is there anyone else here who doesn't smoke cigarettes? It seems like probably all of my stoner friends also smoke cigs. 

2. For me, it wasn't the nicotine I liked. I liked doing something outside on my breaks at work or at college. You could go out and light one up and speak to other smokers outside. I got to know a lot of people this way. I occasionally smoke cigarettes to kill time aswell. I'm not a smoker and probably buy 2 packs a year.

3. I smoked on and off throughout high school. never really liked it, just did it occasionally while around friends and such. never got addicted.. I'd buy a pack, smoke one then let the rest sit in my drawer for a month. still wouldn't get back into it. bad bad bad bad bad habit.

4. I think some people are born with the genes that cause nicotine addiction or something. My old roommate went to a music fest one time, and when he came back he was addicted, non-stop. When I see him I know he still smokes because he smells like ass. But then, someone like me can smoke a number of cigs at a party or over a week, then just drop it cold turkey and never come back for a few months. I just don't ever feel like I need them. Now alcohol on the other hand.... if there's a gene for that, I have it.

5. I smoke daily, I think of it more as a social aspect. I barely and rarely smoke by myself, mainly just when I am driving. But I really enjoy smoking a cig after a bowl or two. I've smoked for about 6 months I know I can quit whenever I need to (well atleast I think), I havent increased how much I've smoked at all since I have started.

6. Never smoked a cigarette a day in my life. Probably won't either. To many bad things I've heard about that shit that's actually backed up by evidence.

7. Smoked probably a pack throughout my life. Now I won't touch them, I'm not tryin to be high and mighty, I'm just keepin it real. Id just rather not smoke.

8. #8 PerfectlyBaked, Mar 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2014
    I smoked a cigarette or two after having a few beers/shots at parties back in high school. When I tried smoking cigarettes alone, they just made me light headed and nauseous. I haven't touched a cigarette since I started smoking weed. :smoking:

9. I love tobacco. I hit a pipe. Used to smoke cigs but quit. I don't think I have 'the gene' but do it anyway. I've quit a lot.

10. I don't use tobacco..seems pointless to me. I have smoked cigarettes before, but what's the point? A nasty tasting smoke that doesn't get you high? No thanks..I feel embarrassed for smokers when one walks in a room and they smell like old stale cigarette smoke..immediately everyone thinks that person is not clean.

11. People always look at me funny when they try to offer me because I always tell them "No thanks, I don't smoke" and then proceed to hit a blunt. Lol

12. Nope, smoked weed for like 3 years before trying a cig, took one hit and almost fell over from the dizzyness. I wouldnt of wanted to keep smoking anyways because of how horrible they are.

13. It's sneakier than any ninja

Seriously.

I sell the shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

14. This is a silly post.

You realize you never quit if you still smoke?

You only quit cigarettes once.

Any more than once and you've "Attempted" to quit unsuccessfully.

I would know. I just quit for a month and am smoking again.

15. I tried for a good month to smoke cigs lol just to see what the hype was about and my ex who I was with at the time was a smoker.

I tried what she smoked...Newport's...I was told that was my first mistake. First couple times were great the big buzz you get but after awhile I would just become sick so I took it as a sign that cigs wasn't for me.

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

16. Mary J all the way

17. every single person in my family smokes cigs but the stoner i never touched the stuff never will

18. I used to for just over a year and was addicted, but got bored of them and decided a couples of days mild withdrawals was worth not smoking. My nicotine consumption this year is two cigarettes on my birthday, a few hits off an e cig and a couple of blunts shared. 

19. Mmmmm newports....

That's my cigarette lol

20. oh well its not a dirty habit for me. I don't fiend for them. I enjoy it though. But I guess I'm just silly.