Anyone here truly seen aliens, ufos or ghosts?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NWestblessed, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I once saw an alien fucking a ghost on a ufo. An alien cumshot is something you just can't unsee.

2. Man I haven't seen sh*t,I'm starting to think,Nevermind,But I always used to walk home from a friends house at about 1:00 am - 4:00 am after long sesh's and video games,Dark windy night's and I live in rural area,Not a moan from a ghost or a bark from a dog,No weird or unusal lights when I look up only Airplanes and Stars,And aliens.......I wish,I'd ask if I could go back with them.

So no,Me no see and Me no believe:D

3. My old elementary school was haunted...It used to be a WWII hospital and was haunted by a nurse, who coincidentally was always seen in the nurses station of the school. Caught a glimpse of this one when me and my friend were up there about 1 in the morning skateboarding around the school, caught it in the corner of my eye when I went to 360 flip the three-set...Caught one in the ball that night and ran like no fuckin' other.

A lot of UFO's, especially down in Southern Utah...Nellis, Groom Lake and shit. Also I believe they flew experimental aircraft at Dugway, but I'm not sure.:cool:

4. I'm pretty sure I HEARD some aliens before.

I could be wrong though.

Either way, one of the scariest experiences in my life.

5. I, along with the rest of my family, saw a ufo out a woody, desolate road. We were driving along and there was a field to the right of us. Im looking out the window and see 3 bright, white lights in a triangluar pattern come really low to the field and then it was gone. My dad stopped the truck and turned around to drive back along the field an there was nothing. We called the police thinking it was a plane or possibly a ufo because of the wierd light pattern. 2 firetrucks, a cop car and a couple military trucks ( wierd,but mind you there is a military base a few miles away) and cant find shit. My dad and one of the military guys talked. He came back and said we had to go. I never heard of anything after that night. I know what i saw and i have 3 others that will back it up.

6. [​IMG]

7. aliens and supernatural spirits ARE real i know especially over a computer i cant change anyone's mind but what i stated in the first post is real I'm not the kind of person to just make up some crazy shit for shock factor or attention

8. [quote name='"NWestblessed"']aliens and supernatural spirits ARE real i know especially over a computer i cant change anyone's mind but what i stated in the first post is real I'm not the kind of person to just make up some crazy shit for shock factor or attention[/quote]

Dont you just sense it as well?

9. Yes multiple times.

a ghost/spirit, 2 ufo's.

I'll come with the story later, way too tired to type it out now lol

10. no but i fully believe in all of the above.

11. Dude like one time I woke up in my bed and proceeded to go to the bathroom, Once I was on the toilet (I was taking a dump) I heard these weird noise's in the hallway thing in my home, I kept looking down the passage cause their were these shuffling sounds coming from further down the house. I then flushed the toilet washed my hands and proceeded into the kitchen, I remember opening the fridge and stopping and looking to my left, I just remember and ''Apparation'' coming toward me like really quick It was like this foggy white color and it sounded like big boots stamping on my kitchen floor like coming straight for me. I then ran out of the kitchen into my Backyard and waited for family to come home before I went inside. Lol I was llike 13 at the time so I was preety scared. lol True story ;)

12. whenever i smoke i swear i see alliens alll the time

13. yes its hard to describe the feeling though

14. #34 Apollyon1325, Jun 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2012
    I've seen/experienced several hauntings so I fully belive in ghosts. I belive aliens exist but I haven't seen them and I don't know there is enough solid proof to say we have been visited by aliens. I want to belive.

Edit: I just realized I already replied to this thread :|

15. i've seen some ufo's but they were probably just some experimental aircraft

16. Ufos yes. Im pretty sure they were alien craft cuz the things they were doing made mr go wtf?? No way is our military flying what u saw

17. Fuck them aboriginals, i wanna hear some georgio shit. Ghosts are for pussies

18. Yes i've seen crazy shit, but i wasn't sober at the time.

19. :rolleyes:

20. [quote name='"NWestblessed"']
    yes its hard to describe the feeling though[/quote]

Yeah exactly

Sense is the only way I can

Its scares me but at the same time it fascinates me