Anyone Here Thinking About A Doomsday Strategy In Case Amendment 64 In Colorado Is Repealed In The Future?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by JoeVullion13254, May 31, 2013.

1. #1 JoeVullion13254, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
    im very worried that if the "sky falls" over marijuana being legalized in Colorado, then the opposition is gonna use that as an excuse to take away my marijuana rights and repeal the entire thing. What I want to do is, as soon as the recreational market opens Im gonna be buying and hoarding seeds so I could have a lifetime supply of marijuana in the future just in case. Im not gonna try to grow any marijuana right away, Im just gonna keep all the seeds in a vault to prepare for the total repeal of medical and recreational marijuana. So if it does get repealed, Ill just use those seeds and have my permanent supply of marijuana. If I want to smoke marijuana, ill just get it from the marijuana store. The seeds are just being saved as an emergency. I have no intention of selling any marijuana or trafficking it to other states or illegally profiting or any of that. I just want to grow it for my own personal use. Those rights just won are always threatened and we could be headed back to the dark ages. Thats why I think its a good idea to prepare in advance. Just like how all these gun nuts are stocking up on guns and ammo like crazy and think a permanent gun ban is possible, I want to do the same thing with marijuana seeds. Nobody gets busted for growing marijuana unless theyre either selling it or are dumb enough to keep it in view of the public so I aint getting busted unless I try to get busted. I have no way of accessing marijuana or marijuana seeds cause I dont have any secret connections to be able to get it. So my only chance at ever being able to try marijuana is once those marijuana stores open.

What do you think? Good idea or not? 

2. Definitely a good idea

3. Sounds like you watch too much "Doomsday preppers". 1st: IF you want to stockpile seeds, doing it because of a repeal is silly. I agree there are good reasons to stockpile seeds, eg: a total collapse of our worldwide system. This would be a good reason to have extra seeds on hand. Keep in mind that as long as you dont stockpile only feminized seeds you can continue to produce your own. Seeds can be bought Online from Canada, Europe, and yes our beloved US so assuming a repeal was to happen (which it will not) access to seeds is easy as long as you have a computer. 2nd: You said "Nobody gets busted for growing" that is pure nonsense. I was busted for growing personal smoke. It was an outdoor grow far removed from the prying eyes of neighbors. Hunters ignored my "No Trespassing" signs and found my crop and called the cops. I was fortunate to only get 4 yrs probation and some huge fines/lawyer fees. As far as growing indoors, much safer but watch your electric bills...the GW Bush era brought in the new risk of "service" companies spying on it's customers. UPS, FEDEX, Energy companies all report suspicous activities to our new anti privacy government....be VERY careful. Aside from that, it is a good idea to store a few handfuls of quality seeds in case of an emergency. Read on proper storage techniques to insure they will sprout when you need them to.

4. So these websites that sell and advertise marijuana seeds actually sell them to the US??? I thought marijuana seeds were illegal. Mark Emery got busted for the same thing.

5. I bought seeds online and was very happy with the seeds. sadly, the cops got the plants before I could really enjoy the fruits of my labor :(