Anyone here play runescape?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Old School Smoker, Sep 19, 2012.

1. If you do play runescape, look me up i'm Lord Relztik.

2. Lol, whats good, you like my sig. :)

I don't play currently tho, but feel free add me. (Slayer-VA)

3. Yea !

Maybe once every 2 months lvl 61

ililigliligf

4. Oh the memories... its been years since I've played that game, seven, in fact haha.

5. is that combat evolved shit still in beta?

6. Yeah, it's SO shit tho, makes me want to play WoW again just looking at it.

7. Man i havent played that since highschool...fuck im gonna start again

8. Lol I love I get high as guthix then play. Hit me up I'm RiverwoodElf

9. i'll post some screenshots of my dude, i didn't think he was still this rich.

10. I don't play at the moment but I'm pretty sure I have an active membership. Character name is Jay Rizzo.

11. Here's some screenshots of my dude.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Does anyone have a old account that they don't want anymore?? I was gonna start playing this again but don't have my account anymore :/

13. I used to until they added the new controls. My phone can't handle that

14. Sadly, my old account of Owning Mega got banned.. I played since the first year of RS2.. then stopped when I went to college. A friend got me back into it today, so much shit has changed it's crazy. Add me, Solar Monk - my new account :eek: Gonna stay f2p for a month or so though.

Also, fuck botting. Doing this shit real.

15. Add me - btraill

Level 106 Main. (I skill everything)

Really looking at finding some fellow tokers to play RS with. Most people look down on the game, it's actually quite good. You just need to throw away the immature kids. The quests are actually long and challenging, it's a somewhat of a sand-box, and it's next to impossible to run out of things to do. I always find myself switching tasks.

Anyone in a clan that is recruiting?

16. I haven't played in about 2 years...but I think I'm gonna renew my membership and play some more :)

No matter how many other games I play...I always seem to think RS is awesome. So many good memories with it...I was addicted to it though...

17. I just beat my addiction to runescape used to wake up at 2am everymorning skilling til 5 but im still playing from time to time -13 degrees the only name in the game with an - in it.

In public, I like to hold my pax up high in the air and scream "i have the powerr!!!"

18. People still play runescape? That was for when you were 14....or less. Should switch to skyrim lol.

I used to play, a lot. Can't even remember the characters name to login any more though.

19. Haha Skyrim is a great and all, but no online play sucks, and as big as it is, you do eventually run out of things to do. Runescape there is never a shortage of stuff to do.

Kinda sucks RS is turning into WoW now, damn graphics and new combat ^_^

20. [quote name='"Self_Exile"']

Haha Skyrim is a great and all, but no online play sucks, and as big as it is, you do eventually run out of things to do. Runescape there is never a shortage of stuff to do.

Kinda sucks RS is turning into WoW now, damn graphics and new combat ^_^[/quote]

Skilling is what separates it imo.