Anyone here no anything about this particular vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by vapingjoe, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Hi I was looking at purchasing a second vape,I currently use the Arizer solo which I am very pleased with.I want to buy one for primarily home use.Have narrowed it down to the Arizer extreme Q due to the overwhelming good reviews on it.Anyways I found this interesting looking unit while shopping around online.
    hosealmond28 is buying Vapure Genie Vaporizer + Free Bonus Grinder

I can't seem to find this anywhere else and was curious if anyone knows who makes this or can tell me about it.Looks kind of neat anyways but from all I have read allready looks mean very little....

2. I actually did some research on this guy while I was working on some articles for vaporpedia. From what I found, there are two different models of this particular vaporizer available, the Genie, which is a whip only vape and then the Space Vape which is the same but with a small fan. They are made in china, and (which is a big red flag to myself) is sold with absolutely no warranty.

If I were you, I'd save up a little more money and go with a da buddah or extreme q.

3. Hey thanks for the timely response friend.I had a feeling it was junk though it looked kind of neat and I had never seen it before.I am placing an order tonight for the arizer extreme Q.I love my solo and can't wait to recieve my new extreme q.

4. The Extreme-Q is a good vape. I own the Solo as well. If you want a better whip vape, the SSV or DBV is your best bet. The Extreme-Q has a good balance of whip and bag, but it doesn't do either of them as the best. The volcano is still the king for bags and the SSV is the best for whip.

That genie vape doesn't look that great. If you are comparing it to the Extreme-Q, it's on a different class. If you do get the Extreme-Q, do tell me how it compares to the Solo please. :)

5. You can get an Extreme-Q for 170 shipped on eBay, just get that you wont regret it.

I have owned my Extreme(old style) for almost 2 years now and I have never had a problem.