Anyone here have a extreme q?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by MKRweed, Aug 26, 2016.

1. My friend has one, I never vaped weed in my life and three hits had me gone. But it was a different high, better and cleaner. IDK probably just my mind, but being a college student and all it can save me money in the long run and considering extreme is cheaper I was wondering what would your reviews be?

2. uh it's not bad for bags im not a huge fan using it with my whip but it's a pretty good all around entry vape if you stuff weed into the elbow of the whip you can get really huge hits id give it like a 4 out of 5 over all don't lose the remote or you will hate your life

3. I have one and I'm really pleased with it. Easy to use, good quality and it's nice to have the option to use both whip and bag.

4. Ive always wanted one but the fact that its not portable turned me off to the whole thing. i cant smoke in my parents house

5. There is a 433 page thread dedicated to the Extreme Q over at fuckcombustion.

I have an extreme Q and really like it. In the 2 months since I got replacement glass parts (stone floors not too good for glass) I have only used my portables (Solo, Air, Ascent, Alfa, and Summit) a handful of times.

The whip cools the vapor and gives me a way to inhale without choking.

There are lots of reviews on youtube for the Q.

IMPORTANT: Check out the prices and compare. The Q is available for under $150.

I highly recommend that you check out puffitup. If you find a better deal Randy will match it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thank you all for replying very much appreciated. I think I came to the conclusion that it is the perfect product for me.:)

7. One more question. Is Aroma tek legit? I saw one there for $150.

8. Call Randy at Puffitup dot com. He will usually price match and his service is second to none.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Great advice. Take it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Did done. Randys the man! lol